Chicken cheese ball. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and chicken. Form the mixture into a ball. On a cutting board or a piece of wax paper, spread the chopped pecans.
This is a great recipe that is requested time and time again. It is best when served with Chicken in A Biskit Crackers. Everyone who tires this cheese ball RAVES about it!!
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken cheese ball. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and chicken. Form the mixture into a ball. On a cutting board or a piece of wax paper, spread the chopped pecans.
Chicken cheese ball is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken cheese ball is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken cheese ball using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken cheese ball:
- Prepare 250 grams of Boneless chicken.
- Get 1 of Capsicum.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready 2-3 of Potato.
- Make ready as needed of Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready as needed of Bread.
- Take as needed of Egg and bread crumbs.
The chicken spread is from the makers of Underwood devil ham. Based on Erica's review this is how I create the cheese ball. I grate my cheese on plastic wrap and toss the cheese ball on top and bring up the sides to cover. Mix all ingredients well with a large spoon.
Steps to make Chicken cheese ball:
- Take boneless chicken and boil it….after boiling shred the chicken and keep it in a bowl..
- Then take boiled potato, chopped capsicum, black pepper powder, salt, grated cheese mix it nicely.
- Then take bread, cut the edges of each bread… dip it in the water and press using your palm and remove all the water,.
- Then keep this filling in the centre and shape it into a ball.
- Then dip it in the egg then in bread crumbs and fry it.
- And your chicken cheese ball are ready.
Shape the mixture into a round ball, wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for about one hour to let firm up. Spread chopped pecans on a sheet of waxed paper. Roll the cheese ball in the pecans until ball is fully coated. Mix together chicken, cream cheese, onion or onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and ½ cup of chopped pecans in a medium mixing bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken cheese ball recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!