Asian chicken lettuce wraps. Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture and top with reserved green onions. How to make Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Let's walk through the process of making this chicken lettuce wraps recipe step-by-step.
The sauce is the key to the flavor of this recipe. And I beg you not to tamper with the sauce. Some of you probably know how much I love using lettuce leaves as a wrap for everything from Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps, and Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps to BLT Lettuce wraps.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, asian chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Asian chicken lettuce wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Asian chicken lettuce wraps is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture and top with reserved green onions. How to make Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Let's walk through the process of making this chicken lettuce wraps recipe step-by-step.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook asian chicken lettuce wraps using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian chicken lettuce wraps:
- Get 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 lb of Ground chicken or turkey.
- Take 2 tsp of Grated fresh ginger root.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 head of Boston bibb lettuce leaves, separated, cleaned and dried.
- Get 2 each of shredded carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of Fresh bean sprouts.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped peanuts, optional.
- Get 2 each of Green onions, thinley sliced.
This recipe was ever so slightly adapted from my friend Bee, of Rasa Malaysia's first cookbook, Easy Chinese Recipes: Family Favorites From Dim Sum to Kung Pao. Preheat a large skillet or wok to high. Add mushrooms and cook another minute. To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf.
Instructions to make Asian chicken lettuce wraps:
- In a skillet over medium high heat, at the vegetable oil and saute chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and hoisin and cook for 1 minute..
- Remove from the heat and serve warm wrapped in lettuce leaves with carrots, bean sprouts, peanuts and green onions on the side for garnish..
Turn off heat and stir in chestnuts and green onions. Add mushrooms and cook another minute or two. Add salt and pepper to season, then garlic and ginger. Grate zest into pan, add bell pepper bits, chopped water chestnuts and scallions. Cook another minute, continuing to stir fry mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food asian chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!