Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders. Our Chicken Recipes are Guaranteed to Make You and Your Family Smile. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
Mix in chicken and stir until fully incorporated. Place BBQ chicken on top of bottom slider bun. In small bowl, combine melted butter and parsley.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pulled chicken bbq sliders. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Our Chicken Recipes are Guaranteed to Make You and Your Family Smile. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pulled chicken bbq sliders using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders:
- Make ready 1 lb of pre-cooked shredded/pulled chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of favorite bbq sauce.
- Make ready 8 of mini French rolls (about 4" long).
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of McCormick grill mates Brown sugar bourbon seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheddar cheese, cut in half lengthwise.
- Get of sliced pickles & diced onions.
- Take of butter.
Brush tops of buns with butter mixture. Spread the chicken evenly over the rolls, followed by the barbecue sauce, red onion, Pepper Jack cheese, and parsley. Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter. Slice into individual sliders, then serve.
Instructions to make Pulled Chicken BBQ Sliders:
- To start, take the French rolls and cut lengthwise almost all the way through. Butter both sides and place in a skillet or griddle on med – high heat until a crispy golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Next, put the oil in the already pre heated skillet. When oil is hot place the shredded/pulled chicken and the seasoning in and saute for about 2 minutes. Pour in the bbq sauce and cook for about another 3 minutes, or until the bbq sauce is slightly caramelized..
- Place pickle slices on the bottom part of the roll. Add about 2 oz of the bbq chicken, top with some diced onions and the sliced cheese.
- Serving Suggestions: serve with favorite baked beans and chips.
Close the BBQ chicken sliders with the top half of the Hawaiian bread and the final step is to brush the top of the buns with melted butter! For an amazing "oh my word, that's so good" buttery topping, I highly suggest adding a quarter teaspoon of Better Than Bullion Beef Broth base to the butter as well as fresh thyme and Parmesan cheese.. Turn off the heat and allow to cool. Cover and switch the pressure valve. Add chicken and turn to coat.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pulled chicken bbq sliders recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!