crispy chicken with salty egg sauce. The fried chicken is perfectly crispy and so so tender on the inside, and the salted egg yolk sauce is rich, savoury, and just plain amazeballs. Believe me, if you're a fan of the salted duck eggs, this dish is an absolute must-try! These days it seems like it's just been salted egg yolk everythang with us.
Whisk in sugar, Knorr golden salted egg powder and Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder. Greeting from IndonesiaToday we want to show you about: Amazing Crispy Fried Chicken with Salted Egg SauceIf you enjoy this video click CHANN. Coat marinated chicken chop with "Corn Flour", and then deep-fry untill crispy and cooked.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crispy chicken with salty egg sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
crispy chicken with salty egg sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. crispy chicken with salty egg sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
The fried chicken is perfectly crispy and so so tender on the inside, and the salted egg yolk sauce is rich, savoury, and just plain amazeballs. Believe me, if you're a fan of the salted duck eggs, this dish is an absolute must-try! These days it seems like it's just been salted egg yolk everythang with us.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy chicken with salty egg sauce using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make crispy chicken with salty egg sauce:
- Prepare 6 slice of chicken fillet.
- Take 1 small of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Get 250 grams of fried chicken flour.
- Make ready 3 of salty egg yolks (ready to eat).
- Prepare 1 of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
Aromatics Saute all ingredient for "Aromatics" in a pan. Add ingredients for "Salsa Salted Egg Sauce" into pan, and stir throughly. Just watch and learn Salted egg yolk sauce chicken was a favorite dish of mine to order while I was studying abroad in Singapore! The rich, savory egg yolk sauce, fragrant curry leaves, and crispy chicken… I really hope salted egg yolk sauce becomes a big enough trend that I can taste that dish again without having to go across the ocean to find the ingredients!
Steps to make crispy chicken with salty egg sauce:
- dice the chicken fillet. or any shape you want.
- covered with chopped garlic and lemon juice. wait for 15mnts..
- take the fried chicken flour into plate. and take each chicken fillet into flour. one by one. until all fillet covered..
- fry all the chicken fillet til it cooked and brown.
- put fried chicken into you favorite plate.
- take the egg yolks into a small bowl. with spoon, make all of them crushed and unite..
- after margarine melted, put the eggyolks in. stir them till they become a liquid and.
- take a frypan. heat it. and put the margarine on it. put the margarine as much as you like. i sometimes take 4-5 tbs..
- cook the margarine till melt.. and the put all the eggyolks on.
- cook them till itu dark-yellow-ish and untill bubbly.
- put chopped spring onion. and wait for 1 mnt.
- and mix all the eggyolk sauce and fried chicken on a plate ;).
- so sorry cause my english is bad :(.
When hot, add in mashed salted egg yolks, curry leaves and chopped bird's eyes chili. Reduce the heat and then add in evaporated milk and seasonings. Bring the salted egg sauce to a boil. When sauce is bubbling, add in the fried chicken. Sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy chicken with salty egg sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!