Thai Pork And Vegetable Rice Bowl. Thai Pork And Vegetable Rice Bowl Niki Freeman @nikifreeman Florida. A very tasty, quick-and-easy week night meal. Place rice in a bowl and spoon some Thai Pork and Vegetables on top.
Thai Pork And Vegetable Rice Bowl. Here is how you achieve that. Add the cooked rice, peas, broccoli, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thai pork and vegetable rice bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Pork And Vegetable Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Thai Pork And Vegetable Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Thai Pork And Vegetable Rice Bowl Niki Freeman @nikifreeman Florida. A very tasty, quick-and-easy week night meal. Place rice in a bowl and spoon some Thai Pork and Vegetables on top.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai pork and vegetable rice bowl using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pork And Vegetable Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground pork.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Get 1/2 of each red, green and yellow bell peppers, seeds removed.
- Make ready 1 of large onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin (rice cooking wine).
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken broth (as needed).
- Make ready 4 cups of cooked white rice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
Cook, stirring to evenly combine, until the rice and vegetables are hot. Stir in the dark scallion greens, cilantro and scrambled eggs. Remove from heat and transfer the onion to a large bowl. Transfer the pork (draining and discarding any cooking liquid) to the same bowl as the onion.
Steps to make Thai Pork And Vegetable Rice Bowl:
- Brown ground pork together with grated ginger over medium heat (make sure to crumble the meat as it cooks)..
- Meanwhile, cut pepper halves into strips, lengthwise. Peel onion and cut into quarters lengthwise, then halve each quarter again..
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, rice cooking wine, soy sauce and fish sauce. Set aside. (Below is a photo of the rice cooking wine that I use.).
- Add peppers, onion and garlic to the pork. Cook until softened, about 4-5 minutes..
- Stir in the seasoning mixture, mix until well combined, allow it to simmer for 2 minutes. Gradually add chicken broth to pork mixture if more liquid is needed..
- Place rice in a bowl and spoon some Thai Pork and Vegetables on top. To serve, sprinkle with chopped parsley (or I use chopped scallion stalks if I have them available)..
- Note: 1 cup uncooked white rice usually yields 3 cups cooked white rice..
Add the tomato and rice to the bowl also. Make the sauce: Combine the soy sauce, water, honey, rice vinegar, Asian garlic chili paste, cornstarch, and garlic powder in a small pot. Brown the meat: Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Bring to a boil; adjust heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Creamy Italian Chicken & Rice Bowl!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai pork and vegetable rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!