Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa. The jerk chicken sits on top of the most delicious coconut rice. Instead of using only water or chicken broth to cook the rice in, I did part coconut It gives the rice a slight creamy texture and a little coconut flavor, which went nicely with the chicken and tropical flavor of the pineapple black bean salsa. This awesome platter of tasty food is a zesty twist on the classic Jerk chicken.
I've never seen a pineapple salad with cilantro and red onion. Jerk Chicken Panini with Pineapple Black Bean Salsa. Serve chicken with Black Bean Salsa.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jerk chicken w/ black bean pineapple salsa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The jerk chicken sits on top of the most delicious coconut rice. Instead of using only water or chicken broth to cook the rice in, I did part coconut It gives the rice a slight creamy texture and a little coconut flavor, which went nicely with the chicken and tropical flavor of the pineapple black bean salsa. This awesome platter of tasty food is a zesty twist on the classic Jerk chicken.
Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook jerk chicken w/ black bean pineapple salsa using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa:
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked rice.
- Take of Black Bean Pineapple Salsa.
- Take 2 cups of pineapple tidbits.
- Make ready 1 (15 oz.) of can black beans, well rinsed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely diced red onion.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Make ready 1 pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Get of Jerk Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2/3 lb. each).
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of jerk seasoning.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Peppers, halved.
Juicy grilled jerk chicken drumsticks with a delicious Caribbean Rice & sweet mango salsa. My mom grilled and baked them all the time for us, usually slightly coated or sometimes in zippy Puerto Rican spices with creamy beans and Spanish rice on the side. Especially if the Pineapple & Cucumber Salsa is made the day ahead, this flavorful tenderloin is very easy to fix. Serve with warm tortillas and hot rice.
Steps to make Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa:
- Begin cooking your rice first..
- While the rice is cooking, prepare the pineapple black bean salsa. Coarsely chop the pineapple tidbits into smaller pieces, similar in size to the black beans. Place the chopped pineapple, rinsed black beans, diced red onion, and chopped cilantro in a large bowl..
- Squeeze the juice of half the lime (about 1 Tbsp) over the ingredients in the bowl. Also add 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes (optional). Stir the ingredients together, give it a taste, and add more salt or lime juice if needed. Any unused lime will be cut into wedges for squeezing over the chicken before serving..
- Next, prepare the jerk chicken. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel. Place a piece of plastic wrap over the chicken to eliminate splatter, then gently pound the chicken breasts into an even thickness using either a rolling pin or a mallet. Sprinkle the jerk seasoning over both sides of the chicken and use your hands to rub it into the surface, making sure they're completely coated..
- Add the cooking oil to a large skillet, or preheat your grill. Once hot, add the chicken and garlic, and cook until well browned on both sides, and the chicken is completely cooked through (about 7 minutes each side). Add the sweet peppers after the first flip so it can pair the juices and turn half way through second side. It should no longer be pink in the center and the juices should run clear..
- For extra safety, use an instant ready meat thermometer and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF..
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a clean cutting board and let it rest for five minutes. After five minutes, slice the chicken into 1/2-wide strips..
- To serve, place about a cup of cooked rice on a plate, or in your meal prep container, top with about a cup of the pineapple black bean salsa, and a few strips of the jerk chicken. Slice the remaining lime into wedges and squeeze fresh juice over the chicken just before eating..
- Serve and enjoy!.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. If you love spicy food and always reach for snacks loaded Jerk Chicken w/ Black Bean Pineapple Salsa is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Butter chicken, roasted green beans with garlic, and white rice. The red are chicken, the blue are pork.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food jerk chicken w/ black bean pineapple salsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!