Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake. In large bowl, mix all ingredients until well mixed. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat cream and cream cheese over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally.
Add a little of the pasta's cooking water to loosen the sauce. Layer in an oven-proof dish with the cheese. Season the breadcrumbs with olive oil, thyme leaves and salt then place on top of the pasta.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken cordon bleu pasta bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients until well mixed. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat cream and cream cheese over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cordon bleu pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake:
- Make ready 2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of Salted butter.
- Take 1 packages of Pasta noodles(spaghetti, fettuccine, penne).
- Take 1 box of Cream cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Olive Garden garlic and herb seasoning/you can use whatever kind u have on hand.
- Take 3/4 cup of Cooked chopped bacon.
- Take 2 large of chicken breast or 3 small ones.
- Take 1/2 lb of Black Forrest ham–it came out to be about 6 slices when I had it cut at deli.
- Prepare 1 cup of Swiss cheese/half in sauce and half as topping.
- Take 1/2 cup of Pepper jack or Monterey Jack-add some to sauce and some as topping.
- Make ready of Bread crumbs- I used garlic and herb Parmesan Panko type crumbs.
Cook pasta in salted water according to package instructions. Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake is a family favorite recipe. This recipe takes all the amazing components of chicken cordon bleu-the warm, slightly nutty Swiss cheese, sweet honey ham, and juicy and flavorful herbed chicken breast-and combines it into a family-friendly pasta casserole that is satisfying and filling. Combine noodles, bacon, ham, chicken, cheese sauce and reserved starchy water in a large bowl.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake:
- Boil pasta and Drain. I boiled my noodles in the broth that I cooked my chicken in, along with bay leaf and some other spices and bullion cube that I had added/cooked it in.
- Heat cream cheese on stove until melted. Stir in the heavy cream, and butter & stir it until combined. Add onion/garlic powder. Add and Stir about a cup of cheese until smooth..
- In a bowl I combined the cooked shredded chicken, ham, and bacon, some seasonings and tossed around..
- Spray Pam in baking dish, and layer noodles, and the chicken/bacon/ham mixture from bowl. Pour sauce over top and spread evenly. Sprinkle top with about 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs..
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or cheese is melted. Let cool for about 5 min..
Taste to check and adjust seasonings. Add remaining cup of cheese and crushed croutons. In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, chopped chicken, chopped ham, and the sauce. Drain the pasta and add to the cheese sauce and stir to combine. Spoon the pasta mixture into a casserole dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken cordon bleu pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!