Tequila Lime Chicken. Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Heat a grill with coals and. Add the tequila, olive oil, salt, garlic, jalapenos and cilantro.
Combine water, teriyaki sauce, lime juice, garlic, liquid smoke, salt, ginger, and tequila in a medium nonporous glass bowl and mix all together. Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Heat a grill with coals and brush the rack with oil to prevent the chicken from sticking.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tequila lime chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Heat a grill with coals and. Add the tequila, olive oil, salt, garlic, jalapenos and cilantro.
Tequila Lime Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Tequila Lime Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tequila lime chicken using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tequila Lime Chicken:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of gold tequila.
- Get 6 of juice of 6 limes.
- Take 2 of juice of 2 oranges.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced poblano pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced fresh garlic (3 cloves).
- Make ready 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breasts.
Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, sprinkle well with salt and. Margarita Chicken, is one of those dishes that just screams fun. The marinade is a combination of tequila, lime, garlic and spices — and it's loaded with bright Southwestern flavor. Contrary to what you might think, this recipe is family friendly.
Steps to make Tequila Lime Chicken:
- Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, poblano pepper, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly..
- Add trimmed chicken to the marinade..
- Refrigerate over night, covered..
- Heat grill and brush the grates with vegetable oil to prevent the chicken from sticking..
- Remove the chicken breast from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Grill on one side for about 5 minutes over direct, high heat until nicely browned..
- Turn the chicken and cook an additional 10 minutes until just cooked through (145°F)..
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place on a plate..
- Cover tightly and allow to rest for 5 minutes..
- Serve hot..
- Pairs well with a lager: a crisp, refreshing light beer..
The tequila is mild and the chicken isn't too spicy. Meanwhile, make rice by adding all ingredients to a rice cooker. How To Make Tequila Lime Chicken? When you make a chicken recipe and use chicken thighs start with removing excess fat and skin. If you like the skin on your chicken you can keep it on.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tequila lime chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!