Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach and ravioli lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach and ravioli lasagna using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna:
- Get 6 oz of fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped.
- Take 1/3 cup of refrigerated basil pesto.
- Make ready 15 oz of Alfredo pasta sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Make ready 25 oz of frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired.
- Make ready 1 of paprika, if desired.
Steps to make Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray..
- In medium bowl, toss spinach and pesto. In another bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and broth. Spoon one-third of sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in single layer over spinach mixture, sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce mixture..
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with basil and paprika..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach and ravioli lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!