Yum Woon Sen, Thai spicy salad.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, yum woon sen, thai spicy salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yum Woon Sen, Thai spicy salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Yum Woon Sen, Thai spicy salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have yum woon sen, thai spicy salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yum Woon Sen, Thai spicy salad:
- Take 1 of small pack (50g) of glass noodles.
- Prepare 6-8 of raw king prawns.
- Prepare 4-5 of ready made prawns balls.
- Make ready 100 g of minced chicken or minced pork.
- Get 4-5 of baby tomato, halved.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Thai chilli jam (see recipe).
- Take 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 of lime juice.
- Get 1 handful of coriander, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of spring onions, julienned.
- Prepare of Some crispy shallots for garnish.
- Get of Some dry chilli flakes for an extra kick.
Instructions to make Yum Woon Sen, Thai spicy salad:
- Making spicy sauce : add sugar, chilli jam or nam prik pao, fishsauce, lime juice and chilli in a mixing bowl. Mix well until sugar dissolved. Leave it aside..
- Add some water in a medium size saucepan and bring it up to boil. Add glass noodles in hot water for 2-3 min, once cooked take it out and put in a separate plate or bowl..
- Add minced pork or chicken in the same saucepan, stir occasionally and once cooked take it out. Repeat this step with prawns and prawn balls..
- Add all your meat (minced pork or chicken, prawns and prawn balls) into the spicy sauce bowl. Mix them up until the sauce evenly coated.
- Taste your spicy noodles salad, it should be balanced between salty and sour and sweet come true. Add some more chilli oil from chilli jam and dry chilli flakes if prefer. Garnish with coriander, spring onions, tomato and sprinkle some crispy shallots before serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yum woon sen, thai spicy salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!