Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken with scallion and ginger sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken with scallion and ginger sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce:
- Take 4 pieces of skinless boneless thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of dripping from the chicken.
- Get 1/4 cup of scallions.
- Take 2 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce:
- Marinate the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and rice wine for at least one hour..
- Wrap the thighs in a large, lightly greased aluminum foil (without stacking) and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 15 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C)..
- When the chicken is done, pour about 1/4 cup of dripping from the foil into a sauce pan. Combine it with rest of the ingredients and bring it to boil..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken with scallion and ginger sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!