My Chicken Sandwich.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my chicken sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Chicken Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. My Chicken Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chicken sandwich using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Make ready 4 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Louisiana Hot Sauce (½ cup if you prefer it not to spicy).
- Take 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Canola oil for frying.
- Make ready of Burger buns or brioche buns or toasted bread.
- Take of Pickles (the more pickles the better!).
- Make ready of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Get 1 of medium onion sliced in circles.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Louisiana hot sauce.
Instructions to make My Chicken Sandwich:
- Add chicken, buttermilk, hot sauce, and 1 teaspoon kosher salt to a large resealable bag and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight..
- Heat 1½ inches of canola oil in a cast iron or large pot to 350 degrees..
- In a wide bowl or on a plate, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder remaining salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and canola oil. Remove the chicken from the buttermilk marinade and dip each piece in the flour mixture until well coated..
- Fry two piece of chicken at a time until golden brown and cooked through. Rest the cooked chicken on paper towels or wire wrack to cool..
- Make the sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading sauce on top and bottom. Then add chicken to bottom bun, along with lettuce, onion, tomatoes and pickles! Serve with a side of crispy crunchy fries. 😋 ENJOY!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my chicken sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!