Chicken 65 with sauce/Gravy. Wash the chicken drumsticks and dry them. Mix the soup cube, chili powder, cumin powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, soya sauce with the curd (Do not add salt). Cook the chicken in the marinade till done.
Chili chicken is an Indo-Chinese dish, in which the batter-fried chicken is coated in a sauce made with Asian ingredients such as soy sauce, chili sauce, etc. Then add the fried chicken and and keep frying it until the gravy coats on the chicken pieces. Goes well with rice, briyani and paratha or roti also.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken 65 with sauce/gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken 65 with sauce/Gravy is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken 65 with sauce/Gravy is something which I have loved my whole life.
Wash the chicken drumsticks and dry them. Mix the soup cube, chili powder, cumin powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, soya sauce with the curd (Do not add salt). Cook the chicken in the marinade till done.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken 65 with sauce/gravy using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65 with sauce/Gravy:
- Prepare of For Chicken Marinade:.
- Make ready 1 kg of Chicken (you can use boneless also).
- Make ready 1 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chili powder or to taste.
- Make ready 2 tbs of Corn flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of rice flour.
- Make ready 2 tbs of vinegar or lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of water.
- Make ready of For Frying.
- Take of Oil in a pan.
- Make ready of For Gravy.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato paste (boil Tomatoes then blend it).
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of Oil.
- Make ready 12-14 of curry leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 tbs of Ginger chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tbs of garlic chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chili garlic sauce.
- Get of salt to taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chili powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds roasted & crushed.
- Make ready of Garnish.
- Take 2-3 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole spice powder.
- Take 2 tbs of Lemon juice.
The play of […] Add some salt as per taste, add red chilli powder, red food colour and garam masala too if required. Mix all the ingredients and stir well. Add the deep-fried chicken pieces into the gravy and cook for five to ten minutes by stirring. Knowing how to make chicken gravy that tastes this good, in a matter of minutes, is a dangerous skill for me to have.
Instructions to make Chicken 65 with sauce/Gravy:
- (Add chicken in a bowl Mix all marinade ingredients. marinade for 1-2 hour).
- After an hour.Heat oil in a wok and fry marinated chicken until golden brown on medium flame. Set aside.
- For gravy, heat oil and add curry leaves, ginger and garlic. Saute for 1 min.
- Add, salt, red chili powder cumin powder chilli sauce tomato paste and mix well..
- Add yogurt, mix it add fried chicken. Sprinkle whole spice powder and lemon juice. Add green chilies mix well.
- Serve with white rice or chapati.
The seasoning combination is perfect and tastes great with creamy mashed potatoes, roast chicken, poutine, or even mashed potato casserole with crispy chicken. The ingredient list is short and simple, and that's all you really need for a good chicken gravy recipe. You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. I like to serve it as a starter but it also makes a great snack. The spicy and crispy chicken pieces are to die for.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken 65 with sauce/gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!