Indian spicy chicken with potato. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. Measuring out those spices is definitely the step that takes the most time in this recipe!!
Add the spice mix to the veg and potatoes, and tip onto a large roasting tray. Arrange the chicken on top and season. A bowl of this Indian Spiced Chicken and Potato Stew is comforting and filling while delivering a flavorful Indian-inspired mix of spices.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, indian spicy chicken with potato. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. Measuring out those spices is definitely the step that takes the most time in this recipe!!
Indian spicy chicken with potato is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Indian spicy chicken with potato is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2 of chopped large onion.
- Make ready 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Make ready 2 of cloves.
- Take 2 of large potato cut in cubes.
- Make ready 1 of curry leaf.
- Take of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken masala.
- Get 800 ml of warm water.
- Make ready of coriander.
Try and find those adorable little baby potatoes, which are so damn cute, and look great in this stew. Place in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Although its dry chicken it's very moist inside and has a bit sauce outside from the butter. You will see all the butter melted on the bottom and that will be used to cover the potatoes.
Instructions to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry..
- Chop capsicum into small pieces..
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later)..
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it..
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.).
Reviews for Photos of Bengali Chicken Curry with Potatoes. Delicious and Spicy with a kick! I will be making this one again. I wished it had more gravy but it ended up a little drier than I had hoped maybe next time I'll add a bit of water to. Toss together potatoes, oil, and coriander in a bowl.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food indian spicy chicken with potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!