Bengali style potato chicken curry. All Reviews for Bengali Chicken Curry with Potatoes. Nutrition Chart of Bengali Style Chicken Curry with Potatoes. Please make them dry before fry.
This chicken potato curry recipe is so easy that you can make it without much efforts and still enjoy a meal that tastes truly amazing. You can pair this Bengali chicken recipe with rice or pulao and it can also be enjoyed with chapatis. All you need to cook this non-vegetarian recipe is chicken, potato.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bengali style potato chicken curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bengali style potato chicken curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bengali style potato chicken curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
All Reviews for Bengali Chicken Curry with Potatoes. Nutrition Chart of Bengali Style Chicken Curry with Potatoes. Please make them dry before fry.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bengali style potato chicken curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali style potato chicken curry:
- Prepare gm of Chicken-400.
- Take 2 of Potato cubes boiled.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato – large.
- Make ready 1 of Onion- large.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Take As required of Chilli.
- Get To taste of Salt and sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Learn easy and authentic Bengali Aloo Mangsher Jhol – Masala Chicken Curry With Potato. It is specially prepared with mutton on every Sunday in Bengali houses. But mutton is a rare affair in my house. So I prepare the curry with chicken and as I said you can prepare with fish, egg or veggies too.
Steps to make Bengali style potato chicken curry:
- First wash chicken pieces and marinate them with salt and pepper powder and turmeric powder for 30 minutes..
- In the meantime blend tomato and onion. Now boil oil in pan and fry potato cubes in the oil. Add tomato onion paste and ginger-garlic paste. Saute everything till the raw smell goes away..
- Now add marinated chicken pieces in the oil. Cover with a lid and cook in low flame. Remove the lid in between and toss chicken pieces so that every piece cooks well..
All Reviews for Bengali Chicken Curry with Potatoes. It is very tasty and delicious taste. This chicken curry easy and prepare of specialty home style. All you need to cook this non-vegetarian recipe is: chicken, potato, chopped onion, tomato and a perfect combination of spicy masala like garam. Bengali style is a bit different from how non-Bengalis usually prepare.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bengali style potato chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!