Simple Sloppy Joe Toppings on Toast (sandwich).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple sloppy joe toppings on toast (sandwich). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Sloppy Joe Toppings on Toast (sandwich) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Simple Sloppy Joe Toppings on Toast (sandwich) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple sloppy joe toppings on toast (sandwich) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Sloppy Joe Toppings on Toast (sandwich):
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cooking/olive oil.
- Get of beef/chicken mince (approximately 750g).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, chopped finely.
- Get 1 of bell pepper/capsicum, chopped finely.
- Take of [Sauce].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mild (American) mustard, other types OK too.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get to taste of salt, sugar, pepper.
- Make ready of [To Cook].
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 2 sprigs of spring onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare of [To Serve].
- Make ready 2 of small fresh tomatoes, sliced.
- Make ready of Buttered toast.
Steps to make Simple Sloppy Joe Toppings on Toast (sandwich):
- HEAT oil in pot (slow cooker) and ADD onion and garlic. Cook until slightly fragrant, approximately 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, MIX all sauces, salt, sugar, pepper to taste.
- ADD mince into the mix, then TOPPED with celery, bell pepper and sauces; cook (in slow cooker) for approximately 45 minutes on fast cook on the cooker; over stove, 15 to 20 minutes will do.
- 10 minutes before finishing, add cheddar cheese and spring onions, stir.
- Serve with toast, freshly sliced tomatoes, scrambled eggs, sunny side ups, sausages, bacon or anything else you have with you.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple sloppy joe toppings on toast (sandwich) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!