Chicken Fried Rice. Looking For An Easy Rice Recipe? Try A Recipe From Hidden Valley®. Find Quick & Easy Rice Recipes The Whole Family Will Love.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low heat. Remove from skillet and cut into shreds. Heat oil in same skillet; add onion and saute until soft.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Looking For An Easy Rice Recipe? Try A Recipe From Hidden Valley®. Find Quick & Easy Rice Recipes The Whole Family Will Love.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fried rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- Get 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of baby corn.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of water chestnuts.
- Get 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- Take 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken. Make your own flavor-packed chicken fried rice recipes from home! With just a few pantry staples, quick and delicious one-skillet meals can be created with ease. These recipes have depth, spice, and saltiness — all with the added bonus of chicken's high protein content.
Steps to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- Bring pot of water to a rolling boil. Add butter and rice, reduce heat to simmer. Stir as needed, and let cook for 40-45 minutes..
- Cut chicken breast into 3/4" inch cubes. Add to frying pan, cook until internal temperature is 165°F. Season with cayenne pepper, black pepper, cumin, and a pinch of salt. Remove chicken from heat when finished and set aside..
- Place 1 tbsp of oil into frying pan, bring to medium heat and add water chestnuts, baby corn, and mushrooms. Sautée until soft, and remove from heat and set aside. MAKE SURE TO FULLY COOK MUSHROOMS..
- Bring frying pan to medium heat, add eggs, and scramble. When fully cooked, remove from heat and set aside..
- When rice is done cooking, remove from heat, and drain excess water if any. Add 1 tbsp oil to frying pan, and brown rice. Bring to high heat and fry until rice crisps up..
- Combine all ingredients in frying pan and mix over low heat. Sprinkle remaining salt over mix. Cook for 3-5 minutes, remove from heat, and plate..
Get your veggies chopped and your soy sauce open. Cooking Fried Rice: Cook in a skillet: In a large skillet or wok, add vegetable oil and soy sauce. Add in the chicken and cook until lightly brown and cooked throughout. Add oil and vegetables: Pour sesame oil in the bottom. Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!