Bengali Kosha Chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bengali kosha chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bengali Kosha Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bengali Kosha Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bengali kosha chicken using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali Kosha Chicken:
- Take 2 of peeled and equally sliced potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 kg of Chicken.
- Make ready 2-3 of big chopped red onions.
- Get 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2-3 of dried red chillies.
- Get 1-2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Get 2-3 of green Cardamom.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin power.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Black peppercorn powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take As needed of Mustard oil.
Instructions to make Bengali Kosha Chicken:
- Rinse and clean the chicken properly and put it on a strainer to dry..
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and add half of chopped onion and garlic cloves in the pan. Fry them till they turn golden brown..
- For marination cool down the fried onion and garlic and add them to the chicken. Also add red chilli powder and lemon juice to it. Mix well and keep aside for about 1 hour..
- In the pan fry the potatoes and keep aside..
- In the left over oil add bay leaves and dried red chillies. Wait till the red chillies splitter and then add the left over onions and chopped garlic along with green chillies. Saute till they turn light golden brown..
- Add tomatoes to the golden brown onion garlic mix. Add turmeric salt cumin powder and Coriander powder. Saute well till the mix leaves oil..
- Add the marinated chicken to the tadka and mix well. Cook on slow flame..
- When the chicken is a bit cooked add potatoes and black peppercorn. Check salt according to your taste..
- Cook the chicken on low flame covered with lid for 4-5 min till you are satisfied with the chicken being fully cooked..
- Sprinkle some fresh chopped Coriander and serve hot with any flat bread or rice..
- Bengali Kosha Chicken goes well with any style of flat bread. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bengali kosha chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!