Somen Noodles with Wakame Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, somen noodles with wakame soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Somen Noodles with Wakame Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Somen Noodles with Wakame Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have somen noodles with wakame soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Somen Noodles with Wakame Soup:
- Take of bundle Somen noodles.
- Get of Wakame seaweed (salted).
- Make ready of cm Japanese leek.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Take of Chicken stock granules.
- Get of Water.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get of White sesame seeds.
- Get of Umeboshi.
Steps to make Somen Noodles with Wakame Soup:
- Wash the wakame well to remove the salt, put into a bowl of water for 10 minutes and drain. Cut into large pieces. Slice the Japanese leek..
- Heat a pan and pour the sesame oil. Stir fry the wakame and leek for 30 seconds..
- Add the chicken soup stock powder and water to boil. Season with salt and pepper, and let cool..
- Cook the somen noodles and rinse well in cold running water. Drain well and put the noodles on a serving plate..
- Put the other ingredients on the top of the noodles, and pour the soup. Sprinkle the white sesame seeds and chopped umeboshi on top..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food somen noodles with wakame soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!