Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peachy sambal chicken (let's go dutch from j bates). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peachy sambal chicken (let's go dutch from j bates) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates):
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sambal oelek.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Take 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Make ready 5 of fresh or canned peaches sliced.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get of rice.
Instructions to make Peachy Sambal Chicken (Let's go dutch from J Bates):
- Combine sambal, oyster sauce sesame seed oil and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Pour over raw chicken and let sit in fridge for 3 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and saute in the remaining 2 tbsps of olive oil and the margarine..
- Brown the chicken for about 2 minutes on each side then add the marinade mixture along with the peaches and the cream..
- Simmer on medium-low heat for about 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Remove the chicken and peaches from the sauce and keep them warm..
- Stir the turmeric into the cream in the skillet add salt and pepper to taste. Return the chicken and peaches to the pan and simmer with the cream sauce for another 3 minutes. Serve on top of cooked rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peachy sambal chicken (let's go dutch from j bates) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!