Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake. Paneer Handi Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Handi is a delicious and creamy gravy cooked in a handi. There are many Indian recipes made Naan is definitely the most popular bread in Indian restaurants.
Indian Paneer Stuffed Naan — this crispy Indian Naan is stuffed with a classic and delectable mixture of Indian paneer, onions and some spices. Naan is definitely the most popular bread in Indian restaurants. Traditionally, naan is cooked in a tandoor (hot clay oven).
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tawa naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Paneer Handi Recipe with step by step photos. Paneer Handi is a delicious and creamy gravy cooked in a handi. There are many Indian recipes made Naan is definitely the most popular bread in Indian restaurants.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tawa naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake using 34 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake:
- Make ready of Naan :-.
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Prepare of Paneer handi:-.
- Get 1 kg of boneless chicken cut in cubes.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 of capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- Take 4 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spice powder.
- Make ready of Blueberry cheesecake :-.
- Get 200 g of Digestive biscuits.
- Get 4 tbsp of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 200 g of cream cheese unsalted.
- Make ready 200 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of gelatin.
- Get 50 ml of water.
- Make ready 200 g of blueberries.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of gelatin.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
Tawa Naan turns out really soft and it taste great. It's hassle free because you don't need a tandoor or oven. Naan Goes well with chole, palak paneer or any gravy based dish. There are different variations of Naan and they are Butter Naan, Garlic Naan, Cheese Naan.
Instructions to make Tawa Naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake:
- Prepare naan dough. Dump all the naan ingredients in a big bowl except milk..
- Add milk gradually to the naan dough and keep on mixing with your palms and hands gently until well combined. Leave it to rest for 15 minutes while covered with a cling film..
- Meanwhile prepare paneer handi. In a pan take oil, add sliced onions, saute a bit then add boneless chicken. Cook until it changes colour..
- Add ginger garlic paste to it and cook for another 30 seconds. Add yogurt and cook until oil separates. Now add all the spices (salt, pepper, chicken powder, all spice powder) and cook well..
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, sliced capsicum and cream and mix very well until the gravy is well incorporated. Your paneer handi is ready..
- Now remove the cling film of nann dough and knead the dough once again for 1 minute..
- Take small balls of dough and roll them in the shape of naan. Cook on a tawa on low to medium flame. Then flip and give colour on top. Naan is ready to serve..
- Prepare blueberry cheesecake. In a bowl add 1 tsp gelatin and 50 ml water. Let it soak for 10 minutes then cook on slow flame until gelatin is dissolved..
- In a food processor crush digestive cookies alongwith butter until well crumbled..
- Put this biscuit mixture in a pan and press firmly to form a nice biscuit base. Refrigerate it for 20 minutes..
- In another pot whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form..
- In another bowl beat cream cheese nicely.
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream together..
- Add the dissolved gelatin mixture to the cream and cream cheese mixture and whisk well until well combined..
- Pour this mixture in the pre prepared biscuit pan and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight..
- Separately in a pan add 200g blueberries, half cup water and 1 tsp sugar and cook until thickens. This sauce is ready to pour over cheesecake once it is chilled..
- At the time of serving cheesecake pour over this sauce over it..
- Decorate your table with fresh hot naans, paneer handi and blueberry cheesecake and enjoy your luxurious iftar❤❤.
Naan is best to eat along with Indian curries like Paneer Butter Masala, Butter Chicken, Mughlai Chicken, Egg Kheema Masala. Watch the recipe of best Tawa Naan. Naan recipe – Make the perfect soft, fluffy & delicious butter naan at home with this video & photo guide. This dough is great to make naanizza with some curry & cheese toppings. Serve naan with Paneer butter masala Palak paneer Butter chicken Chicken korma Dal makhani.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tawa naan with paneer handi and blueberry cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!