Chicken dum Biryani with Potatoes. #chikendumbiryani#KolkatastylechikenbiryaniKolkata style chicken biryani Recipe is a delicious. combination of rice and chicken along with potatoes.it is. A yummy chicken biryani paired with potatoes, recipe that is so delicious and easy to make at home that this will become your regular weekend meal – just like ours is! Biryani is a very popular muslim Indian, non-vegetarian rice preparation, where the meat and the rice are cooked together.
We all love biryani, but when it comes to preparing them most. Potato biryani is a flavorful & delicious dum cooked dish made with basmati rice, spices, potatoes Most commonly biryani is made with either chicken or mutton and is a favorite among many. There is also a vegetarian version of Biryani made with vegetables like carrot, peas, potato, cauliflower, and The Hyderabadi chicken biryani uses the dum pukht method of cooking and thus it gets the name.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken dum biryani with potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken dum Biryani with Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken dum Biryani with Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
#chikendumbiryani#KolkatastylechikenbiryaniKolkata style chicken biryani Recipe is a delicious. combination of rice and chicken along with potatoes.it is. A yummy chicken biryani paired with potatoes, recipe that is so delicious and easy to make at home that this will become your regular weekend meal – just like ours is! Biryani is a very popular muslim Indian, non-vegetarian rice preparation, where the meat and the rice are cooked together.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken dum biryani with potatoes using 35 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken dum Biryani with Potatoes:
- Take 1 kg of chicken with bone.
- Prepare 6 of potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of thinly sliced onions.
- Get of Oil as required.
- Take 4 tablespoon of ghee.
- Make ready 3-4 drops of kewra essence.
- Make ready 1 cup of full cream milk.
- Get of Whole wheat flour as required for the dough.
- Take of For Marination:.
- Get 3 cup of fresh homemade sour gurds.
- Get 2 cup of fried onions.
- Get 3 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 4-5 pieces of green chillies.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For the rice:.
- Take 1 kg of Chinigura rice.
- Take As needed of water.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Get 4 sticks of cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of green Cardemoms.
- Make ready 4 of black papercorns.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2.5 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For the tempering:.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Take 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of green Cardamom.
- Get 3 of black papercorns.
- Take 1/2 of mace.
- Get 4 of bay leaf.
Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani is a delicious kacchi biryani. Succulent chicken with fragrant basmati rice is a combination to die for. Aromatic, spiced and delicious dum cooked layered chana biryani recipe. if you like chole and biryani, then you will like this biryani with chana too. enjoy the. Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos.
Instructions to make Chicken dum Biryani with Potatoes:
- As soon as they splutter,add the half fried potatoes and the marinated chicken along with all the marinade and mix well.Immediately turn off the heat..
- To make this Biryani,at first we have to prepare the chicken for dum.wash the chicken throughly and drain out the water. Cut into medium sizes and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add all the ingredients mentioned for the marinade and give it a good rub..
- Now eighter the chicken can be marinated overnight and stored in the refrigerator in which case the fried onions should be added the next day,some time before cooking,or it can be marinated 2-3 hours before cooking where the fried onions can be added at the same time..
- Heat the milk and set aside cool.Rinse the rice grains twice under clean water and soak in sufficient water for about half an hour..
- Boil the above mentioned water for cooking the rice and add the whole spices and salt to it.when the water starts boiling then drain the soaked rice grains and add them to the water along with lemon juice.keep the flame high and give it a good stir..
- One the water starts boiling again keep the heat to medium.cheak the rice within above 3-4 minutes.If rice is about 70% cooked it is the right time to drain it from the boiling water..
- Set the drained rice aside.In the meantime,start deep frying the onions to get birista.Drain the onions from oil when it turns into golden brown colour..
- Peel the potatoes and cut two halves.fry then in the same oil for 3-4 minutes..
- Place a flat iron griddle on the stove top and start heating it on low flame for the dum.At the same time to assemble the biryani, heat a heavy bottomed pan and add the oil for tempering to it..
- When it heats up,add the mentioned whole spices to it..
- As soon as it splutter,add the half fried potatoes and the marinated chicken along with all the marinade and mix.Turn off the heat immediately..
- Spread all the cooked rice over the chicken mixer so as to cover the chicken completely.Top with ghee and kewra essence.Spread birista over the rice..
- Place a tight lid over the pan and seal all edges with a roll of kneaded dough(made from the flour)..
- Place the pan over the hot griddle for the dum keeping the flame high for the first 5 minutes and low for about 30 min more..
- After cooking open the lid and give it a mix.Serve the delicious chicken biryani with salad by side.Enjoy !!!.
Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Persians. Since then it has been much popular and is considered to be a luxurious treat to enjoy on special occasions. Making a chicken biryani in authentic dum style. Bombay Biryani Chicken Biryani with Potatoes Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK Ye hai meri chicken Bombay biryani ki recipe. A simple yet flavourful Aloo Dum Biryani for you today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken dum biryani with potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!