Chicken to Go Biscuits.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken to go biscuits. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken to Go Biscuits is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken to Go Biscuits is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken to go biscuits using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken to Go Biscuits:
- Get 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of of pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cup of cubed chicken.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped or sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1 can of Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuts.
- Prepare 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- Make ready 3 cup of cornflakes, crushed, or 1 cup cornflake crumbs.
Steps to make Chicken to Go Biscuits:
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Add milk all at once..
- Cook about 1 minute until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in chicken, cheese and mushrooms; set aside..
- Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Roll or pat into 5 inch circles..
- Place 1/3 cup chicken mixture on each biscuit circle. Wrap dough around chicken mixture, pressing edges to seal..
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken to go biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!