Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker sausage gnocchi soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker sausage gnocchi soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup:
- Make ready 1 pound of italian sausage.
- Make ready 1 of onion diced.
- Take 2 of carrots chopped.
- Take 2 of ribs celery chopped.
- Take 1 pound of gnocchi.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 2 cups of half and half.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Take 5 oz of baby spinach (sometimes I go crazy and add more).
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Get 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn starch.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Sausage Gnocchi Soup:
- Brown sausage in a pan and drain well. Add to slow cooker..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, basil, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and chicken broth to slow cooker..
- Stir and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours..
- When time is up add gnochi to slow cooker. Mix half and half with corn starch and add to slow cooker..
- Mix well and cook for another 30 minutes on high or 1 hour on low..
- When time is up stir in parmesan then spinach and heat until wilted..
- Serve hot with some extra parmesan on top! Hope everyone enjoys!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker sausage gnocchi soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!