Chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty. This is one of my family's most liked dish of mine. As Eid is coming up, I thought I would share this delicious recipe with you all. Today I share with you how I make my Desi Pakistani style Chicken Biryani.
Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Persians. Since then it has been much popular and is considered to be a luxurious treat to enjoy on special occasions. This time try Desi Chicken Biryani and experience the difference #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is one of my family's most liked dish of mine. As Eid is coming up, I thought I would share this delicious recipe with you all. Today I share with you how I make my Desi Pakistani style Chicken Biryani.
Chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty:
- Get 1 tin of ghee 200 gm.
- Prepare 2/2 kg of chicken.
- Take 2 tbls of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 6-7 of medium onion.
- Get 4 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of yougert mix garam khusbu wala masala plus add jiefl javtri powder pintch.
- Make ready half of teaspoon zafraani.
- Take 10 of green chili.
- Make ready 2 tbls of salt.
- Prepare 6 cup of sella rice (soak in water 5 hour).
- Take 4 of loung.
- Make ready 2 tea spoon of black whole paper.
- Take 2 of star anise.
- Make ready 3 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tea spoon of zeera.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 5 of alo bukhara.
- Take 1 cup of mint leave.
- Get half of cup coriander leave.
- Make ready 2 tea spoon of kewera water.
- Get 1 tea spoon of zerde ka colour.
Add desi chicken and mix well until changes color. Chicken Biryani is one of the more complicated rice dishes in Indian/pakistani cooking. Being quite an amateur cook I still managed to cook up a feast with this single dish and my hubby is still licking his fingers! I am never looking for another biryani recipe after this.
Instructions to make Chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty:
- Take bog cooking deep pan or patteli and add ghee.. when it's heat up add onion and do brwon it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook 3 min after add chicken mix very well..cook 5-10 min in medium falme.
- Add tomatoes and cook util tomatoes soft..add green chilies and cook 3 min.
- Add all spice plus whole spice cook in medium flame 10 min.
- Add yougert but before add mix jifel javtri pintch and garam masala.
- Cook until ghee come up..last add mint leaves but add hal cup and 1 tble spoon coriander leave..let it do dum for 5 min.
- Last take 3 tomatoes cut left over mint and coriander leave mix it seprately.
- Soak rice let it boil..sell rice is vry good one quality so after 4-5 hour soak..let it boil and left two kunni.
- When rice is done so make layer biryani..the first step is spread some tomatoes and rice then biryani chicken masala..seprae mix tomatoes mint coriander leave..same do make layers.
- After all layers done..put kewra water and zarde ka rang add zafrani..zafrani add 2 tbls milk but add 1 before then mix biryani..serve with raita ☺️.
- So here is my Ammi’s Ammi recipe..meri nani ki recipe desi biryani..must try. I try this EID aur mujhe ache complemnets mila alhamdolilah ☺️.
Yeah its the same Chicken Biryani that we were so eager to eat while still in early school! Chicken Biryani is a very popular Indian dish done mostly on special occasions. In this recipe chicken pieces are marinated in spices and yogurt mixture and cooked with basmati rice on a low flame. Chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty. This type of biryani is typically made in my house when we are celebration a special occasion like Eid or a Birthday.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken desi biryani bakra eid meaty recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!