Eggplant and Chicken Nanban. Roughly cut the eggplant into chunks, and soak in water. Drain the excess water, and coat with cake flour. Inspired by Portuguese food, Chicken Nanban is fusion cuisine at its finest and one of Japan's most popular ways to enjoy fried chicken.
Introducing a simple recipe for "Chicken eggplant pickled in Nanban", which is full of juicy flavor. The aftertaste is refreshing thanks to vinegar, and it The chicken and eggplant are soaked in flavor and very juicy! Especially, the eggplant that has been heated and softened becomes juicy and delicious.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, eggplant and chicken nanban. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant and Chicken Nanban is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Eggplant and Chicken Nanban is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Roughly cut the eggplant into chunks, and soak in water. Drain the excess water, and coat with cake flour. Inspired by Portuguese food, Chicken Nanban is fusion cuisine at its finest and one of Japan's most popular ways to enjoy fried chicken.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggplant and chicken nanban using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant and Chicken Nanban:
- Get 1 large of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of ○Vinegar.
- Take 3 of Shiso leaves (optional).
Chicken Nanban is a type of Japanese fried chicken and an easy authentic Japanese recipe. This makes for a perfect meal or snack for the kids. Chicken Nanban is a Kyūsyū region take on the popular Japanese fried chicken "Karaage". Eggplant and Chicken Nanbanzuke is often made in the summer because it is served chilled and easy to make.
Steps to make Eggplant and Chicken Nanban:
- Roughly cut the eggplant into chunks, and soak in water. Drain the excess water, and coat with cake flour. Julienne the shiso leaves..
- Cut the chicken into slightly smaller bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper, and coat with cake flour. Mix the ○ ingredients and set aside..
- Heat a frying pan, and add 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the eggplant, and stir-fry until lightly browned. Remove from the pan..
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the Step 3 pan, and stir-fry the chicken. Lid half-way through to cook the chicken through. When browned, return the eggplant, and continue stir-frying..
- Add the seasoning mixture to Step 4, and continue stir-frying until the sauce becomes thick, then you're done!.
- Serve on a plate, and top with the shiso leaves..
Did You Make This Eggplant and Chicken Nanbanzuke Recipe? Our family wants to see it! Tag @MrsMyJapaneseRecipes on Instagram and hashtag it #myjapaneserecipes! Chicken Nanban is a popular Western style "yoshoku" dish from Japan. Succulent chicken thigh is coated in egg and potato starch, deep fried and You can find chicken nanban in restaurants, homes, bento boxes and convenience stores.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food eggplant and chicken nanban recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!