Homemade veg samosas with hari chutney. How to make samosa chutney at home. I made this Samosa Chaat the day I made homemade Samosa but I couldn't get around sharing it until today. Samosa recipe – Learn how to make crispy punjabi samosa at home.
Samosa with Chutney is a delicious and mouthwatering breakfast dish which is available all around the India. Now samosas are ready to eat with Tomato Ketchup, tamarind chutney and green chutney. Samosa with Chutney Recipe Video in Hindi Make Tony Singh's golden samosas with a spiced potato and pea filling and an array of delicious dips from Saturday Kitchen.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, homemade veg samosas with hari chutney. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to make samosa chutney at home. I made this Samosa Chaat the day I made homemade Samosa but I couldn't get around sharing it until today. Samosa recipe – Learn how to make crispy punjabi samosa at home.
Homemade veg samosas with hari chutney is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Homemade veg samosas with hari chutney is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade veg samosas with hari chutney using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade veg samosas with hari chutney:
- Make ready of For manda pati.
- Get 500 gm of flour (meda).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Water as required (for kneading).
- Prepare of For samosa filling.
- Take 1 of Carrot (large cut in julienne).
- Prepare 1 of capsicum (large cut in julienne).
- Get 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbs of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soya sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- Get 4 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 of cupSpeghitti.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
To make the mint and coriander chutney, whizz together all the ingredients until smooth, using a food processor or stick blender. [Homemade] – food you made at home. I made it with grilled onions and peas with partly boiled potatoes (they were left to cook with the onions and peas in the pan later ). For spices i used salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder). Make the best Indian snack ever at home with this easy to follow recipe.
Instructions to make Homemade veg samosas with hari chutney:
- Ik bowl mein meda dalin is mein salt add karin or water sy ghondh lein zyada soft na ho dough ko shelf per rakh kar gondhna hy achy sy or pheir 20 mints k ley rest dy dein.
- Ab dough sy choty bol bnay is dough sy 8 bol banin gy.
- Ab is ko roti k tarha beel lein or us per ghee lga lein ab dusri roti bhe beel lein or oil lagai hoi roti per rakhin isi tarha sary rotian rakhin or ulty tava per 2 seconds heat dein or palt lein ab roti ko dusri roti st separate karin.
- Isi tarha sari roti k sath esy karin or roll pati k shape mein katin samosa k shape mein katin.
- Ab ik pan mein oil dalin is mein onion add karin soty karin ab ginger garlic paste dal dein soty karin ab is mein carrots add karin fry karin 3 mints ab is mein capsicum add karin soty karin ab vinegar add karin soya sauce add karin ab sary spice add karin mix karin ab cabbage dalin 2 mint fry karin.
- Ab is mein boiled speghitti add karin or mix karin or sid per rakh dein cool karny k ley.
- Ab samosas pati mein mixture add karin fold karin or deep fry karin or hari chutney k sath serve karin.
A spicy filling of chunky potato and green peas with a bite of chilli encased in a crisp light pastry. Probably the most well known of all the Indian snacks – samosas are simply amazing and I love them. Samosas are a great little Indian snack that you can eat any time of day. The crispy samosa pastry is lovely when it's hot. Samosas can be filled with pretty much anything you like The written recipe is here: keefcooks.com/how-to-make-vegetable-samosas/ #keefcooks SUBSCRIBE TO KEEFCOOKS.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade veg samosas with hari chutney recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!