Silken Tofu Ankake Soup. Source : Make The Kombu Broth Julienne All Of The Vegetables Combine The Vegetables Mirin Salt And Soup Stock Granules With The Kombu Broth Cook Until The V. Beef Kimchi Silken Tofu Soup (Soondubu Jjigae) Recipe & Video. Now, add silken tofu, break it down to a chunk with a spoon and carefully add into soup.
Try this hearty and delicious recipe! Comeback for NEW Easy & Fun Asian. Spicy Silken Tofu Soup (Soondubu Jjigae)chowhound.com.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, silken tofu ankake soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Silken Tofu Ankake Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Silken Tofu Ankake Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
Source : Make The Kombu Broth Julienne All Of The Vegetables Combine The Vegetables Mirin Salt And Soup Stock Granules With The Kombu Broth Cook Until The V. Beef Kimchi Silken Tofu Soup (Soondubu Jjigae) Recipe & Video. Now, add silken tofu, break it down to a chunk with a spoon and carefully add into soup.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook silken tofu ankake soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Silken Tofu Ankake Soup:
- Take 1 block of Silken tofu.
- Make ready 1 of loose handful Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 dash of Carrot.
- Get 1 dash of Any green vegetable.
- Take 3 slice of Sliced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of portion, Steam-cooked chicken cut into 4-5 cm cubes.
- Make ready 1 small of egg, beaten.
- Get 3 pinch of or more Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Additive-free soup stock granules (2.5 grams).
- Make ready 300 ml of Kombu based dashi stock.
- Take 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Get 1 tsp of Mirin.
Add the spinach and carrots and stir gently. Stir to thicken and the ankake sauce is done. Silken Tofu is healthy, versatile, and delicious. This dish calls for seafood, but you can opt to switch it up to another protein such as beef, pork, chicken, ham, mushrooms, or.
Steps to make Silken Tofu Ankake Soup:
- Make the kombu broth. Julienne all of the vegetables..
- Combine the vegetables, mirin, salt, and soup stock granules with the kombu broth. Cook until the vegetables are tender. Shred the steamed chicken and add to the soup..
- Add the katakuriko slurry to thicken the soup, and pour in the beaten egg. Gently stir once the egg begins to float to the surface..
- Scoop the tofu with a large spoon and add it to the soup. Bring the soup to a boil, adjust the taste and it is done..
Ankakedoufu (simmered tofu wit an sauce) could be your new favorite way to enjoy tofu. If you enjoy thick savory dashi and soy sauce based seasonings It's only got a handful of ingredients, but the texture and flavor would make you think otherwise. have you tried ankake yet? perhaps this could be. Beef Kimchi Silken Tofu Soup (Soondubu Jjigae) Recipe & Video – Seonkyoung Longest. Great recipe for Silken Tofu Ankake Soup. I made this soup when I had a package of leftover silken tofu left over.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food silken tofu ankake soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!