Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry). Here is how you can achieve it. Stir-fry is a quick method of cooking, and you only need a side of steamed rice to. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry based on.
So, let's learn how to make Beef and. Chinjao Rosu is a Japanese stir fry which is quick to make. This beef and bamboo shoots recipe is originated in China with just beef and capsicum (green peppers) but adding bamboo shoots makes it different from the original dish.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, low calorie chinjao rosu (beef and pepper stir-fry). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Here is how you can achieve it. Stir-fry is a quick method of cooking, and you only need a side of steamed rice to. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry based on.
Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have low calorie chinjao rosu (beef and pepper stir-fry) using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry):
- Prepare 150 grams of Pork (any cut of pork you like).
- Make ready 4 of Green peppers.
- Make ready 60 of to 80 grams Bamboo shoot (boiled).
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 1 dash of Ginger, finely chopped.
- Take of For marinating:.
- Take 1 dash of ○ Ginger juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○ Sake.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ○Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ○Sesame oil.
- Get 1 of Katakuriko (for coating).
- Prepare of Combined flavoring ingredients:.
- Get 1 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- Get 1 tsp of ○Chinese chicken stock.
- Get 1 1/2 of to 2 tablespoon ● Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of ● Pepper.
- Take 1 of rounded teaspoon ● Katakuriko.
- Take 180 ml of ● Water.
- Take 1 of Salt (for boiling).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
Beef, bamboo shoots and capsicum are cut into thin strips and cooked. Beef and peppers is a classic combination. I've featured it on the blog before and today I'm sharing chinjao rosu (チンジャオロース), a staple in Japanese households. Typically this dish is made with green peppers but I wanted something more colorful so I went for red, orange and yellow.
Instructions to make Low Calorie Chinjao Rosu (Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry):
- Slice the pork into 4-5 mm thickness. Marinate with ○ seasonings and let rest for about 15 minutes..
- Finely julienne all vegetables. Add red and yellow peppers for color..
- Mix ● seasonings. Taste before adding katakuriko..
- Boil some water, add the salt (for boiling), and start cooking the bamboo shoots..
- After 2-3 minutes, add the green peppers and boil for 1 minute. Drain, then put in water to cool. This will retain the green peppers' color..
- Wipe any excess water from the pork. Coat both sides with katakuriko. Line an frying pan with parchment paper. Do not oil the pan..
- When one side has browned, turn each piece over. When done, remove the meat and parchment paper. If you're not concerned about calories, stir fry with oil..
- When cooled, slice the pork against the fibers into about 5mm strips. Cook, then cut! This is the tip for cooking without oil..
- Put the sesame oil, garlic and ginger in frying pan and turn the heat on. Cook over low heat until fragrant..
- Fry the onion quickly..
- Add the boiled pepper and flavoring ingredients (the katakuriko will have settled to the bottom, so mix it up before adding)..
- When the soup has boiled, add the pork and mix. It's done..
- Serve on a dish with the sauce..
Chinjao Rosu is another Japanese dish which has Chinese origin. When cooked in a stove-top it is stir fried beef with peppers and bamboo shoots with a soy-sauce based seasonings. For this microwave recipe I have used thinly sliced beef scraps or "komagire" and Japanese green peppers called "piiman". Chinjao rosu is a super quick and easy stir fry dish made with finely cut strips of pork (or beef), peppers and bamboo shoots. It's cut thin to keep the cooking Chinjao Rosu is a family favourite in Japan and is often served in Chinese restaurants, made at home and even served in bento lunchboxes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low calorie chinjao rosu (beef and pepper stir-fry) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!