Stir Fried Pork and Potatoes with Miso Butter. Peel the potatoes and julienne finely. Miso Stir-Fry with Summer Vegetables is a popular dish with eggplants and bell peppers. The sweetened miso flavor goes great with steamed rice!
Stir in the butter until melted and combined. Serve the cooked vegetables topped with the cooked shrimp and finished sauce. Put the peeled and chopped potatoes in a pot and cover with water.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fried pork and potatoes with miso butter. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peel the potatoes and julienne finely. Miso Stir-Fry with Summer Vegetables is a popular dish with eggplants and bell peppers. The sweetened miso flavor goes great with steamed rice!
Stir Fried Pork and Potatoes with Miso Butter is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Stir Fried Pork and Potatoes with Miso Butter is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fried pork and potatoes with miso butter using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Pork and Potatoes with Miso Butter:
- Make ready 250 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Take 2 of Potatoes (medium).
- Prepare 1 of Green onions.
- Make ready 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon ★Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Weipa or chicken stock granules.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ★Grated garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
Bring the water to a boil over high heat then turn down to a I love mash potatoes too! With chili or fried chicken or salmon…the list could go on forever… The potatoes are cooked to perfection and covered with homemade Miso Butter that is savory, hearty, and packed with umami flavor. If you never tried Homemade Miso Butter, you are missing out! Miso Butter makes a perfect condiment to serve with protein, potatoes, pasta, and even as a marinade.
Steps to make Stir Fried Pork and Potatoes with Miso Butter:
- Peel the potatoes and julienne finely. Soak in a bowl of cold water. (Use a mandoline to make this easier.).
- Cut the pork into easy to eat pieces, and sprinkle with sake. Chop up the green onions. Combine the ★ ingredients..
- Put vegetable oil in a pan and stir fry the pork until it's about 90% cooked. Add the well drained and dried potatoes and stir fry quickly. Add the ★ ingredients and stir fry to coat the pork and potatoes..
- Turn off the heat, add butter and chopped green onions, and mix well. Transfer to serving plates, and it's done! Sprinkle shichimi spice or ground sesame seeds to taste, and enjoy..
We often make stir-fry with many kinds of ingredients at home. Mothers like making stir-fry because you can use whatever you have in your freezer—easy and quick. Stir-Fried Pork with Eggplant and Miso. This low-calorie, pork stir fry is quick and easy while still delivering on flavour, and helping you on your way to getting five a day. Spray a large wok, or deep frying pan, with cooking spray and place over a high heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food stir fried pork and potatoes with miso butter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!