Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches. Place chicken in a bowl and season with grill seasoning. Add egg, half of the grated cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, and a serious drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to the bowl. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
It's so perfect for a gathering! Chicken parmesan is the Italian comfort dish that I love to make, but this seemed like a fun twist on a classic dish. Mix marinara sauce in with the meatballs.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan meatball sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches is something which I have loved my entire life.
Place chicken in a bowl and season with grill seasoning. Add egg, half of the grated cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, and a serious drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to the bowl. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken parmesan meatball sandwiches using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches:
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground chicken.
- Take 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1/4 cup of Finely minced onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Minced parsley.
- Take 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 3/4 cup of Shredded grana padano cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground pepper.
- Make ready 1 quart of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of Shredded mozzarella cheeses.
- Prepare 3 slice of Provolone cheese per sandwich.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, pecorino romano cheese, egg, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Broil until rolls are toasted and cheese is melted. Roll into meatballs slightly larger than a golf ball, and place onto a sheet pan with sides, lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Meatball Sandwiches:
- Preheat oven to 400F, setting the rack in the upper third of the oven..
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the mozzarella, provolone, marinara, and buns..
- Make meatballs from the mix and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Place meatballs fairly close together to make them fit..
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp of sauce over each..
- Bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove meatballs from the oven and increase temperature to broil..
- Spoon an additional 1/2 Tbsp of sauce over each meatball and top with some mozzarella..
- Broil for about 3 minutes, until the cheese has melted and turned gold..
- Remove tray from the oven. Place meatballs in sliced hoagie rolls (I fit 4), and top with more sauce and provolone cheese..
- Place sandwiches in the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and turned golden..
- Serve hot..
Place ground chicken in a mixing bowl and add cooled, garlicky breadcrumbs, eggs, cheese, a fat drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Place hoagie rolls, open faced on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil lightly over surface of rolls. Spread marinara sauce on each side of bun.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken parmesan meatball sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!