Aloo chicken salan. A stress-free, scrumptious, simple and delightful chicken curry recipe that even beginners can make to impress their family. This dish can be served with rice, roti and tandoori naan. This main dish recipe is easy-to-make and can be prepared using simple ingredients like potatoes, mutton, onions and curd.
Shorba refers to the gravy/soup of the curry. A good gravy is essential to get the right feel and flavour for your curry. I've talked about getting that elusive shorba consistency before on my Aloo Anday recipe.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, aloo chicken salan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aloo chicken salan is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Aloo chicken salan is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
A stress-free, scrumptious, simple and delightful chicken curry recipe that even beginners can make to impress their family. This dish can be served with rice, roti and tandoori naan. This main dish recipe is easy-to-make and can be prepared using simple ingredients like potatoes, mutton, onions and curd.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have aloo chicken salan using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo chicken salan:
- Get 800 gm of Chicken Meat.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 2 of Onion, Sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground corridor.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take of Water as per needed.
- Prepare 4-5 of potatoes cut into halves.
- Make ready 4-5 of Green Chillies.
It has simple ingredients, minimal chopping, and no complicated steps. Bonus: The potatoes and chicken cook at the same time! Add chicken and fry until then chicken changes the color. Add Salt, Red chili powder, Turmeric powder, Dry Coriander powder and mix well.
Steps to make Aloo chicken salan:
- In a large pot, heat ghee with oil and saute onions until golden brown..
- Add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, chicken, ginger garlic paste and mix well..
- Add diced tomatoes and mix well..
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric, ground coriander, ground cumin and mix well..
- Add tomato paste, water and mix well..
- Add potatoes, stir, cover, simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken and potatoes are cooked..
- Add green chilies and cover again for 5 minutes..
Chop the chicken, eggs, potatoes and pickled cucumbers into very small pieces. Add the salt and mayonnaise, then the olive oil. Add in ginger garlic paste and saute for a min. Now add in tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes turn mushy. Add in all the spice powders and mix well.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food aloo chicken salan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!