Pulao Gosht. Gosht Yakhni Pulao is a flavorful rice preparation where long grain basmati rice is cooked in a stock made with Mutton and spices. Here is a traditional recipe to make it. In the Mathur clan, this Pulao is seen as more of a traditional dish which has to be prepared on special occasions and grand dinners.
Both instant pot and stovetop methods included. Gosht Motia Pulao Recipe, Learn how to make Gosht Motia Pulao (absolutely delicious recipe of Gosht Motia Pulao ingredients and cooking method) About Gosht Motia Pulao Recipe: An hearty pulao bursting with rich flavours! Meat cooked in a host of spices, layered with rice, drizzled with a saffron syrup and topped with minced meatballs.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pulao gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulao Gosht is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pulao Gosht is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Gosht Yakhni Pulao is a flavorful rice preparation where long grain basmati rice is cooked in a stock made with Mutton and spices. Here is a traditional recipe to make it. In the Mathur clan, this Pulao is seen as more of a traditional dish which has to be prepared on special occasions and grand dinners.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pulao gosht using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulao Gosht:
- Get of For Pulao:.
- Make ready 1 kg of (soaked the rice) Basmati rice.
- Take 4 glass of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of Ghee /oil.
- Prepare of Salt as your require.
- Make ready of Whole Gram masala.
- Take 1 of Big elchi.
- Prepare 1 stick of Dar chi.
- Take 1 of _2 tazpatt.
- Take 3 of Gerrn elchi.
- Make ready 3 of _5 Loong.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Zeera.
- Get 1 of _2 Badyan ka phool.
- Prepare of Few drop Food colour Orange.
- Get 1 of big Onion slice cuts and fry.
- Get 5-8 of Kishmis / 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Make ready of Gosht:.
- Prepare of (For gosht ka salan).
- Take of Ingredient.
- Make ready 1 kg of Beef/ chicken.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 of _6 slice cuts Onion.
- Prepare of Salt as your require.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Haldi.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gram masala powder.
- Get of Water as your require.
- Get 5 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Take 4 of cubs cuts Aloo.
- Prepare of Few drop Food colour.
This ones a delight for all meat lovers!. Mutton Yakhni Pulao (Gosht Pulao) is significantly a traditional pulao recipe preparation of long grain basmati rice cooked aromatic spiced mutton stock, meat and saffron. The mutton pulao recipe originating from the land of nawabs, 'Lucknow or Awadh' is a signature dish popular across the North India precisely UP during occasions like Eid, or weddings. We used to cook this Pulao a lot during winters as it was a wholesome dish to be had, especially when the chilled raita was added to the hot hot rice.
Steps to make Pulao Gosht:
- For Pulao: Aik pan ghee / oil dal kar onion light golden kar ke nikal lain phir is mein whole Gram masala dal kar light Brown Karain.
- Aur rice dal kar bhoonay salt add krain 4 glass pani dal kar pakein. Jab pani dry hojay to is ke upper kashmis 5_8 / sugar 1/2 teaspoon sprinkle kar dhain,.
- Rose water few drop add karain. Food colour (orange) aur fry onion dal kar dum dhain 10 minutes pulao ready hai..
- Note: Pulao m 3_5 green chìlli aur boiled mater b dal saktay hai…..
- Gosht: (For gosht ka salan) Aik pan mein oil dal kar onion ko half fry kar ke ginger garlic paste, haldi dal kar bhoony.
- Phir gosht dal kar 5 se 7 minutes bhoony phir is mein salt, coriander powder, red chìlli powder, gram masala powder, dal kar 2 se 3 glass pani dal kar pakhain..
- Jab gosht gal jay to achi traha bhoon lain aur aloo (aloo me food colour few drop aur tora pani dal kar gala lain)aur coriander dalain.
- Aur 2 glass boil water dalain gravy ke leay aur 5 se 7 minutes cook karain gosht ka salan ready hai..
Of all Parsi recipes, this one is my favourite as it has all the ingredients I love – rice, meat, potatoes and eggs. When all these get together I get my favourite Gosht & Kebab Pulao. Gosht Yakhni Pulao – Gosht yakhni pulao finds its origins in the Kashmiri cuisine. This signature gosht yakhni pulao recipe has succulent and tender pieces of mutton on the bone. It is cooked with long-grained basmati rice cooked in a flavoured mutton stock made with a carefully selected blend of aromatic whole spices.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pulao gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!