Malai Kabab with Chicken. This dish sounds simple and wonderful! This recipe is from "The Indian Menu Planner". Chicken Malai Kebab is a ready, take the pieces out of skewer in a plate, and garnish with lemon juice, butter, garam masala powder, coriander or mint chutney, if you like.
Add ginger paste, garlic paste, nutmeg powder. Chicken Malai kebab is a yummylicious kebab , that make a perfect starter,great to be served for family get together, potluck with friends or weekend parties. The Chicken Malai Kebab is tangy, juicy, roasted to perfection and every bite of it is infused with the aroma & flavor of the Mughlai cuisine. These mouthwatering Kebabs are prepared with very few ingredients.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, malai kabab with chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Malai Kabab with Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Malai Kabab with Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This dish sounds simple and wonderful! This recipe is from "The Indian Menu Planner". Chicken Malai Kebab is a ready, take the pieces out of skewer in a plate, and garnish with lemon juice, butter, garam masala powder, coriander or mint chutney, if you like.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have malai kabab with chicken using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malai Kabab with Chicken:
- Take 1 kg of chicken (boneless here).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare of second step–.
- Take 3 of ground cardamoms.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cashew paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 of green chilies chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cayenne.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 of step.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1 tsp of fenugreek / kasoori methi.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of thick yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro / coriander.
First, marinate the chicken in lemon and salt. In markets of Old Delhi, they serve with malai sauce dressing, onions and chat Masala. I did not have the patience to wait; we just chomped around the bbq. Chicken Malai Kebab is also known as Reshmi Kebab.
Steps to make Malai Kabab with Chicken:
- First, marinate the chicken in lemon and salt. Prep spices as shown (follow 1/2/3).
- Marinate 6-8 hours for normal / 24 hours for mushy texture. Malai kabab is super tender..
- In markets of Old Delhi, they serve with malai sauce dressing, onions and chat Masala. I did not have the patience to wait; we just chomped around the bbq..
- How to make Malai dressing: Melt 1/2 Tbsp butter, add 2-3 tbsp heavy cream. Let it thicken. Add 1 tsp chaat masala and 1 tsp cumin powder. Mix well, add the chicken kabab pieces to coat evenly. Serve warm.
Made with the goodness of creamy fresh cream, curd, mild spices, herbs and grilled to perfection. This kebab recipe is best served with Roomali Roti or can also be served with green mint chutney and onion salad. When done, gently remove the chicken pieces from the skewers and arrange on a serving plate. You also can leave the skewers as is and serve as individual portions. Garnish with a sprinkling of the chaat masala and a squeeze of lemon juice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food malai kabab with chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!