Chicken Tikka Masala Flatbread. Place flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread Café H® Chicken Tikka Masala over flatbread, covering almost entirely. Sprinkle sliced mozzarella over the masala.
Top with raisins, Tzatziki, and cilantro Cut into. Heat butter in a sauce pan. When melted, add jalapeños, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken tikka masala flatbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread Café H® Chicken Tikka Masala over flatbread, covering almost entirely. Sprinkle sliced mozzarella over the masala.
Chicken Tikka Masala Flatbread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Tikka Masala Flatbread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken tikka masala flatbread using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Masala Flatbread:
- Get of Marinade:.
- Get 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs or 3 chicken breast.
- Get 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of ginger, grated.
- Make ready of Sauce:.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 of jalapeños, diced.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 3 tsp of paprika.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 7 of roma tomatoes, broiled.
- Take 1 cup of cream (or 1 can of media crema, ~8oz).
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Make ready 1/2 of -inch cubed mozzarella or shredded mozzarella.
- Take of chopped cilantro.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of red onion, thinly shaved and marinated in the juice of half a lemon (if desired).
- Prepare 6 of naan breads.
Add garam masala, paprika and tomato paste and stir until darkened slightly. Add broiled tomatoes and remaining juices and bring to a boil. Blend in batches or with a stick blender. Lay out the naan bread on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil.
Steps to make Chicken Tikka Masala Flatbread:
- Poke chicken thighs with a knife. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside while you prepare the marinade..
- Mix yogurt, ginger, and garlic in a large bowl. Marinate chicken in yogurt for at least one hour, up to overnight. Remove chicken and wipe off excess marinade..
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes..
- Heat a grill pan to medium-high. Grill chicken until slightly blackened. (Don’t worry if it isn’t fully cooked through; it will cook more in the sauce.).
- Heat butter in a sauce pan. When melted, add jalapeños, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add garam masala, paprika and tomato paste and stir until darkened slightly. Add broiled tomatoes and remaining juices and bring to a boil. Simmer until slightly reduced, about 30 minutes. Blend in batches or with a stick blender. Add cream and chicken..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. On a flatbread, drizzle sauce, add chicken, dot with mozzarella cubes and bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with cilantro and shaved pickled onion..
When the naan are warmed through, arrange them on a platter and top with the chicken tikka masala, paneer and chickpeas. On baking sheet, spread sauce on naans. In a skillet over medium high heat add the oil. Reduce heat to low and add masala simmer sauce. Set aside while making Chicken Tikka Masala.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken tikka masala flatbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!