White Chicken Legs.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, white chicken legs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
White Chicken Legs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. White Chicken Legs is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook white chicken legs using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chicken Legs:
- Take 5 of chicken legs,.
- Prepare of Marination..
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chili paste,.
- Get 1 tsp of dhania powder,.
- Prepare to taste, of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter,.
- Make ready 4 of choti Elaichi.
- Make ready 1 of dalchini.
- Take 2 tbsp of boiled onion paste,.
- Take 2 tbsp of kaju badam paste,.
- Take to taste, of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder,.
- Get 1/4 tsp of freshly crushed black pepper,.
- Prepare 1 bowl of milk,.
- Get 1/2 bowl of fresh cream,.
- Make ready 15 of Soak kaju in boiled water for 1 hour.
- Prepare 10 of Soak badam in water overnight, peel it.
Instructions to make White Chicken Legs:
- Firstly slice 3 med sized onion. Take a pan, add 1 cup water, add sliced onion, boil them till the colour of onion changes into purple..
- Grind kaju badam with very lil water to a fine paste.
- Cool it, grind it to a fine paste, keep aside..
- Take a mixing bowl, add chicken legs. Add all the given ingredients of marination, mix it well, keep aside..
- Take a handi or deep bottom pan, add oil & butter, heat it. Moderate the flame, add choti Elaichi and dalchini, saute it for a sec..
- Add boiled onion paste now, saute it for 5 minutes. Add chicken pcs now, stir fry it for 5 minutes. Do not brown it..
- Add kaju badam paste now, stir it, add salt now..
- Sprinkle garam masala powder & black pepper, give a stir..
- Mix milk & cream, add in the chicken. Keep stirring for 5 minutes..
- Lower the flame, cover it with the lid, cook it until gravy becomes a lil thick. Stir intermittently..
- Switch off the flame, open the lid after 10 minutes..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta..
- Have it with Nan, Tandoori Roti or Lachcha Paratha…
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food white chicken legs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!