Roti with shredded chicken soup. Simple recipes, tasty flavors, and the ingredients you need – all in one box! Looking For A Hot Bowl Of Comfort Food? All White Meat Chicken And No Antibiotics.
In fact, you can even shred the chicken in advance and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to make the soup. After you have shredded the chicken, freeze the chicken carcass so you can make chicken stock at a later date. Cooking and softening the vegetables in the first step is key to allowing the flavors to release and work together.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, roti with shredded chicken soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roti with shredded chicken soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roti with shredded chicken soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Simple recipes, tasty flavors, and the ingredients you need – all in one box! Looking For A Hot Bowl Of Comfort Food? All White Meat Chicken And No Antibiotics.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roti with shredded chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roti with shredded chicken soup:
- Take 3 cups of Flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Yeast.
- Take 1/2 cup of Butter/oil.
- Prepare of Warm water.
- Get of I medium size Blended onion +garlic.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken 2 chicken breast.
- Get of Boiled potatoes 6 medium size.
- Make ready 2 of Grind tomato +1red pepper +3scotch bonnet.
- Get of Spices.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take of Curry1tsp.
In a large soup pot, heat oil briefly over medium heat. Add broth, chicken, and dried parsley. Cover and bring soup to a simmer. Add corn, black beans, chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, and chicken stock.
Instructions to make Roti with shredded chicken soup:
- For the roti add flour,baking powder,sugar,salt,little yeast and mix.add melted butter and mix with ur hand.
- Add warm water knead for 8-10 min until a smooth dough is achieved cover it with clean kitchen towel and let it restfor 15 min.
- After 15min cut and make round balls roll it flat and make circle or any desired shape.
- In a moderate heat non stick pan.put the dough until desired browness is achieved then turn the other side…let it cool in a flask before eating to make it soft.
- For the shredded chicken…blended onion and garlic,shredded chicken,boiled potatoes,grind tomato+red pepper +scotch bonnet,spices,masala,curry.
- In a pan add oil,grind tomato stir for 2min and add little baking powder continue stirring for 1 min.
- Add spices and seasoning den little blended onion and stir.
- Add shredded chicken,potatoes stir and add the remaining blended onion and 1/2cup water cover and let it cook on moderate heat.
- After 5 min in a separate bowl add 2table spoon flour add add water and stir gradually until thick.
- Pour the batter into the soup and stir let it cook in a moderate heat for 5min..
Stir to get everything well mixed. Bring soup to a boil over medium heat. Add salt, lime juice (if using), and shredded cheese. Cook a thick boneless chicken curry and separate the meat from the gravy and shred the chicken using a fork. Make a small space on the inside of the pan and add the eggs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roti with shredded chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!