Chicken Aloo Kabab. Mix fried masala, mince, potatoes chicken and mashed. Then, make kabab, dip in beaten eggs and fry. Delicious aalu murgh kabab is ready.
One of the best Chicken Potato Kabab Recipes. #HappyCookingToYou. Aloo tikki can be prepared in different styles such as Punjabi aloo tikki recipe, crispy tikki, aloo tikki with chicken, aloo tikki without chicken and so on. We are presenting a perfect recipe for preparing aloo tikki at home.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken aloo kabab. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mix fried masala, mince, potatoes chicken and mashed. Then, make kabab, dip in beaten eggs and fry. Delicious aalu murgh kabab is ready.
Chicken Aloo Kabab is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Aloo Kabab is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken aloo kabab using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Aloo Kabab:
- Make ready 4 of large sized Potatoes.
- Prepare Half of chicken breast.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Take 1 tbs of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 tbs of Oil.
This recipe makes use of minced chicken, potatoes, onions, green chillies,. This Is Shahjahani Kitchen.🤩🤩Thanks for watching and feel free to leave a comment, suggestion or critique in the comments below. Aloo Chicken Chany ki dal k Kabab Learn how to make chicken potato kabab recipe make it in very short time and tasty recipe.#ChickenPotatoKabab #ChickenAlooKeKabab #KababRecipeFor more recipe.
Instructions to make Chicken Aloo Kabab:
- Boil the potatoes and peel the skin and smash them while warm..
- Next add in the shredded boiled chicken breast, add in the spices and mixx well.Keep the mixture into the fridge..
- Meanwhile in a bowl, miss the flour and cornstarch..
- In a separate bowl,whisk an egg and add in the soysauce..
- Make desired shapes out of the potato and chicken mixture,coat in flour and dip in egg..
- In a fry pan add in the oil,and shallow fry your kakabs until golden brown on both sides..
- Enjoy with rice or ketchup❤😊.
Dip in beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs. In frying pan,add oil and kabab/patty,fry until golden brown. Ajza: Aalo (Potatoes) Boiled ½ kg. Chicken boneless Boiled & shredded ½ kg. Add potatoes and onion; toss to coat.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken aloo kabab recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!