Chicken Aloo Tikka. Aloo tikki can be prepared in different styles such as Punjabi aloo tikki recipe, crispy tikki, aloo tikki with chicken, aloo tikki without chicken and so on. We are presenting a perfect recipe for preparing aloo tikki at home. This recipe makes use of minced chicken, potatoes, onions, green chillies, cumin seeds, red chillies, salt and.
Murgh Aloo Tikki is an easy chicken cutlet recipe which is served as a starter with any chutney of your choice. If you are looking for easy, quick and fuss free snack recipe idea, this murgh aloo tikki will be your go to recipe. All you need to do is boiled the potatoes, mince some chicken and some basic staple ingredients.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken aloo tikka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Aloo Tikka is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Aloo Tikka is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Aloo tikki can be prepared in different styles such as Punjabi aloo tikki recipe, crispy tikki, aloo tikki with chicken, aloo tikki without chicken and so on. We are presenting a perfect recipe for preparing aloo tikki at home. This recipe makes use of minced chicken, potatoes, onions, green chillies, cumin seeds, red chillies, salt and.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken aloo tikka using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Aloo Tikka:
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Get 1 of boiled potato.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of gram flour/ besan.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 3-4 of chopped green chilli.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of roasted cumin coriander powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of oil.
Mix boiled and mashed potatoes with minced chicken, finely chopped. Learn how to make chicken potato cutlets at home.cooked chicken and boiled potatoes mix with spices.and dipped in an egg and fried i. What to Serve with Chicken Tikka Masala? When I think of tikka masala I think of three side dishes that go well with it: White rice – a good white rice like jasmine or basmati helps soak up all that yummy sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Aloo Tikka:
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces, add ginger garlic paste, salt to it then boil the chicken pieces..
- When the chicken is boiled, place it into a mixing bowl & shred it. To it, add boiled potato, besan, onion, salt, tomato sauce, chopped green chilli, coriander, mint leaves, garam masala, roasted cumin, coriander, black pepper powder & mix all the ingredients well..
- Then make your desired tikka shape out of the chicken mixture..
- Heat oil in a pan, add the tikkas one by one & fry them till they are cooked & turn golden brown from both sides. And your delicious Chicken Aloo Tikka is ready to serve! Serve it hot with your desired chutney or dip..
Aloo gobi – a tradition vegetarian dish that is great on its own but complements this easy chicken tikka masala. Naan bread – Indian food and naan bread go together like peanut butter. Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Stir in tomato sauce and cream. It's a spicy, tomato-based dish seasoned with garlic, ginger, fenugreek and garam masala.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken aloo tikka recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!