Smoky BBQ Chicken Balls. Made with ground chicken breast (to make it healthy) or ground thigh chicken, this meatball recipe is spiced with smoked paprika and chili powder for that extra punch of flavor. Adding your favorite bbq sauce and simmering the meatballs in the sauce is what makes them extra juicy and flavorful. Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, spices, and parsley together in a large bowl.
Juicy & easy bbq chicken meatballs recipe w bbq sauce. This bbq meatballs recipe is made with ground chicken and it's the best chicken meatball recipe ever. Easy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Meatballs.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smoky bbq chicken balls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Made with ground chicken breast (to make it healthy) or ground thigh chicken, this meatball recipe is spiced with smoked paprika and chili powder for that extra punch of flavor. Adding your favorite bbq sauce and simmering the meatballs in the sauce is what makes them extra juicy and flavorful. Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, spices, and parsley together in a large bowl.
Smoky BBQ Chicken Balls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Smoky BBQ Chicken Balls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook smoky bbq chicken balls using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky BBQ Chicken Balls:
- Make ready 250 gms of boiled and shredded chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoky bbq sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 cup of mozarrella cheese.
- Prepare of For coating.
- Make ready 2 cups of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs whisked.
- Make ready 2 cups of oil for frying.
Sweet and sticky barbecue chicken in the form of a meatball?! Combine BBQ sauce ingredients in large bowl. Add meatballs and gently stir until meatballs are coated. Cook for several minutes until softened and add the Worcestershire sauce, salt and cumin.
Steps to make Smoky BBQ Chicken Balls:
- Take bowl add shredded chicken and all spices and mozarella cheese.
- And mix well and shape them.
- Take bowl add eggs and whisk well.
- Take smoky bbq chicken ball dip beaten egg and then coat with crumbs.
- In frying pan add oil and deep fry them.
- Smoky BBQ Chicken Balls is ready to serve with ketchup.
In a large bowl mix together the ground beef, oats, milk, onion mixture, and pepper. In a large bowl combine chicken, chopped onion, ¼ cup ketchup, paprika, salt and pepper, and mix well until uniform. Add almond flour and mix again. Mix ground chicken, shredded parmesan, breadcrumbs, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, bbq sauce, and one large egg together. These chicken meatballs draw inspiration from the seasoning blend of my pulled bbq chicken thighs , with a smoky and earthy flavor profile that goes perfectly with Trader Joe's sriracha garlic bbq sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smoky bbq chicken balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!