Chicken Tikka Croquette With Mint Mayo.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken tikka croquette with mint mayo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Tikka Croquette With Mint Mayo is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Tikka Croquette With Mint Mayo is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken tikka croquette with mint mayo using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Croquette With Mint Mayo:
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- Take of Mustard oil.
- Take of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of Kasuri methi powder.
- Take of Coriander.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Yogurt.
- Make ready of Lemon.
- Prepare of Refined flour.
- Take of Mashed potatoes.
- Get of Bread crumbs 200 gms eggs 2.
- Make ready of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready of Mint.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- Get of Red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Croquette With Mint Mayo:
- Cut boneless chicken into chunks, Let the pieces marinate ina mix of ginger garlic paste,lemon and salt..
- Prepare another marinate by adding together mustard oil,red chilli flakes,red chilli powder,Gingergarlic paste,yogurt,lemon juice&a pinch of kasuri methi powder..
- Add marinated chicken to it and mix well,now put the marinate chicken in oven for about 15 minutes at 180 degree.
- Once cooked further chop the chicken and mix it with mashed potatoes,coriander,grated mozzarella cheese,kastoori methi powder,red chilli powder,red chilli flakes,.
- Make balls out of the mixture,dip in refined flour eggs & bread crumbs, Deep fry..
- For mayonnaise mint dip: Take 4-5 tbsp of mayonnaise,add finely chopped mint & chilli flakes,mix well..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken tikka croquette with mint mayo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!