#Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, #spicy chicken tikka mayo roll. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. #Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook #spicy chicken tikka mayo roll using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make #Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll:
- Prepare of ✔500 gm bonless chicken.
- Get of ✔2 tsp Tikka malsa.
- Make ready of ✔1 tsp lehson adrak ka paste.
- Prepare of ✔2,3 tsp yougert.
- Make ready of ✔pinch of orange food colour.
- Get of ✔salt tu taste.
- Get of ✔1 cup mayo.
- Get of Pori k lye…👇.
- Make ready of ✔Half kg maida.
- Take of ✔4,5 tsp oil.
- Make ready of ✔salt.
- Make ready of ✔1 tsp suger.
Steps to make #Spicy Chicken Tikka mayo Roll:
- ✔Bonless Chicken ma lehson adrk 2 sp, dahi..
- ✔pinch of orangy food colour.
- 1 sp tikka masla chicken ma mix kr 1 hr k lye rakh dain..
- ✔ shashilk stick ma laga kr fry karain.
- ✔Aur fry krny k bd smoke day dain.
- Puri k lye Maiday ma salt, 1 tsp suger 2,3 sp ghee in subko neem garam pani say gondh kr 30 mints k lye rakh dain Pher choty choty parray banna lain aur beal kr fry kr lain.
- ➡ paratha banna kr us k filling ma chicken fry and mayo Dal kr Roll banna lain Aur roll ko butter paper ma roll kar lain..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food #spicy chicken tikka mayo roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!