Michael's Grade A+ Buffalo Wings.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, michael's grade a+ buffalo wings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Michael's Grade A+ Buffalo Wings is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Michael's Grade A+ Buffalo Wings is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook michael's grade a+ buffalo wings using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Michael's Grade A+ Buffalo Wings:
- Take of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce.
- Get of Butter.
- Make ready of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional).
- Make ready of Blue Cheese dressing.
Instructions to make Michael's Grade A+ Buffalo Wings:
- Cut off the wing tips and seperate the wings..
- Place the Wings into a vegtable steamer. If you don't own a steamer, you can use a pasta strainer if its metal. Using this method: place the strainer over a large pot filled with water. Make sure to cover any open space with tin foil and the water does not reach the wings.
- Steam the wings for 10-12 minutes. This is to steam off a lot of the fat that is in the wings. It will allow them to crisp up in the oven, just as if they wear fried in oil.
- Cover a baking sheet with paper towels. Place the wings on the tray and refridgarate for one hour to dry them..
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Take out the wings and remove the paper towels. if you have a rack use it, if not it only makes a slight difference. put the wings into the oven for 20 minutes. Using a pair of tongs, flip the wings and continue to cook for 35 more minutes.
- In. small pot, mix the hot sauce, butter, worcestershire, garlic powder and parmesen cheese if using and cook it over low heat for the last 10 minutes..
- when the wings and sauce are done, pour the sauce over the wings and coat them..
- Serve them with the blue cheese dressing. This is a phenomenal recipe if you are a wing fan. it does take a while to make, but they are better tasting and cut down on so much fat and is much cheaper then any wings you can buy in a resturant..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food michael's grade a+ buffalo wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!