KFC Famous Bowl. This KFC Bowl is not labor intensive therefore not of the highest of quality. This recipe is for the drunk lazy kid or family that wants to recreate the awesome famous bowl at home for hardly any expense. KFC Famous Bowl Review – KFC has introduced a Spicy Famous Bowl with the restaurant's KFC's Famous Bowl is different and delicious, so let me convince you why you should include it in your list.
KFC Famous Bowls are delicious and so easy to make at home! You only need five ingredients to KFC Famous Bowl Ingredients. When Joel and I were chatting about this copycat recipe we went.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kfc famous bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This KFC Bowl is not labor intensive therefore not of the highest of quality. This recipe is for the drunk lazy kid or family that wants to recreate the awesome famous bowl at home for hardly any expense. KFC Famous Bowl Review – KFC has introduced a Spicy Famous Bowl with the restaurant's KFC's Famous Bowl is different and delicious, so let me convince you why you should include it in your list.
KFC Famous Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. KFC Famous Bowl is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kfc famous bowl using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make KFC Famous Bowl:
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- Get of potatos.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Get of McCormick Chicken Gravy Mix.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Eggs.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Get of Cold Water.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of milk.
- Get of butter.
- Make ready of cream cheese.
- Take of corn.
- Make ready of Adobo powder.
A homemade version of Kentucky Fried Chicken's Famous Bowls, these copycat KFC Famous Bowls are a winner. Crispy chicken and sweet corn sits on top of creamy mashed potatoes. I'm not necessarily trying to say they're wrong, I'm. Inside the Famous Bowl lived mashed potatoes topped with.
Steps to make KFC Famous Bowl:
- Start by boiling water in a large pot, once water in boiling add in the potatoes (with or without skin, I love them with).
- Clean the chicken breasts, then cut into chunks..
- Take eggs and beat them.
- Measure out flour, enough to coat the chicken. I add adobo into the flour just to give it taste. You can add salt and pepper if youd like.
- Start heating up the vegetable oil in large pot. Dip the chicken chunks into the flour, then into egg mixture, then into the bread crumbs. If you want it extra crispy, you can dip the chicken into the eggs and then again to bread crumbs..
- Once oil is hot enough, begin to fry chicken chunks until golden brown or inside is fully cooked. Once completely cooked, take them out of oil and set on paper towel to absorb excess oil from the chicken..
- Once potatos are soft enough, drain out water. Add milk and butter little bit at a time and begin to mash until desired consistency. (I like to add cream cheese while mashing, gives it a great taste). Add extra salt to taste..
- Follow direction on packet of McCormick Chicken Gravy. In small saucepan, add packet with 1 cup of cold water and whisk together..
- Take out bowl to serve food in, layer in the mashed potatoes, then chicken chunks, shredded cheese, corn, and chicken gravy over the top..
- Bon apetite! 😊🍴.
See more ideas about kfc, kfc bowls recipe, kfc famous bowl. The Famous Bowl has long been the much maligned trough of just about everything on the menu that, against all odds and most expectations, has managed to stay on KFC's famed menu for quite a while. The KFC Famous Bowl features mashed potatoes, bite-sized pieces of crispy fried chicken, and sweet corn, all drizzled with gravy, and topped with a three-cheese blend which includes mozzarella. If you love the KFC Famous chicken bowl then you are going to love this Copycat KFC Famous Bowl Casserole, loaded with potatoes, corn, gravy, and then topped with crispy bite-sized pieces of. The famous KFC bowl is not on the top of our list for obvious reasons but it isn't a bad idea if you are looking for something light and healthy-ish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kfc famous bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!