Flautas de pollo.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, flautas de pollo. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Flautas de pollo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Flautas de pollo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have flautas de pollo using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Flautas de pollo:
- Take of Chicken breasts.
- Get of Tomatoes.
- Take of Onion.
- Make ready of Chiles.
- Make ready of Adobo.
- Get of Chicken tomatoes season.
- Make ready of Oil.
- Get of Corn tortillas.
- Get of Lettuces.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Get of Salsa.
- Take of Avocado.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
Steps to make Flautas de pollo:
- Boil the chicken breasts.
- Then shredded the chicken.
- In a sauce pan add oil and add the tomatoes and onions and chiles chopped in with the shredded chicken add the adobo and chicken tomotes season..
- When the chicken is done with the veggies put in a side..
- Corn tortillas in a microwave few seconds just to get sticky..
- Get other pan and add oil on it and get a corn tortilla and put some chicken that you made in the tortilla and roll it..
- Put it in the pan and fry it until is gold..
- Get a bowl and put a paper towel to get the extra oil off the falutas.
- In a bowl put 4 or more flautas as you like add lettuce and tomato and sour cream and avocado and salsa.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food flautas de pollo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!