Beef Enchiladas. Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. My time saving trick is to use one base Enchilada spice mix for both the sauce and filling! This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite!
This beef enchiladas recipe will quickly become your weeknight go-to. It's easy to pull together, thanks to help from time-saving help from Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce and Old El Paso™ chopped green. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Beef Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. My time saving trick is to use one base Enchilada spice mix for both the sauce and filling! This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beef enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Enchiladas:
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Take of (14 1/2 ounces) reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Get of chipotle chile in adobo, minced, plus 1 tablespoon sauce.
- Get of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Coarse salt and ground peppe.
- Make ready of shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces).
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Get of onion, finely chopped.
- Take of lean ground beef.
- Make ready of corn tortillas (6-inch).
- Make ready of chopped cilantro.
This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef. This Beef Enchilada Recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight meal. While I love that slow cooked, savory flavor you get from any kind of enchiladas, this. Beef enchilada recipe overview Make the enchilada gravy.
Instructions to make Beef Enchiladas:
- Make sauce: In a medium saucepan, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over medium. Add flour and cook, whisking occasionally, 1 minute. Add broth, chili powder, chipotle and adobo sauce, and 3/4 cup water; bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer until lightly thickened, about 10 minutes..
- Make filling: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add onion, garlic, and beef; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until cooked through, about 8 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. (If freezing, don t place any sauce in baking dish.) Spoon 1/4 cup sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish. Set aside. Make enchiladas: Stack tortillas; wrap in foil, and warm in oven, 10 minutes. Fill each with a heaping 1/4 cup beef mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese; tightly roll up..
- Raise oven heat to 450°F. Arrange enchiladas, seam side down, in baking dish. Top with remaining sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, until hot and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve garnished with cilantro and, if desired, a green salad..
Roll the enchiladas with ground beef and cheese. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. Pour the enchilada sauce evenly over the top of the filled tortillas, and then add remaining shredded cheese evenly to the top of the sauce and. These beef enchiladas really are the best ever! They're made with an incredibly flavorful and easy enchilada sauce, ground beef seasoned with the perfect blend of Mexican spices, and melted.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!