Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot drunken chicken/hamburger chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have instant pot drunken chicken/hamburger chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili:
- Make ready of chicken breasts/1 lb hamburger.
- Make ready of cream cheese.
- Prepare of can of corn.
- Prepare of black beans.
- Prepare of tomatoes and green chilies.
- Get of chicken broth.
- Get of cooked and chopped bacon.
- Prepare of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing.
- Make ready of cumin.
- Take of chili powder.
- Take of onion powder.
- Make ready of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili:
- Fry bacon then chop.
- Combine all ingredients but cheddar cheese in Instant Pot and set it on high for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred as long as chicken is cooked through (if not cook until chicken is cooked).
- Mix all together including cheddar cheese and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot drunken chicken/hamburger chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!