Chicken Claypot Rice. Claypot rice (Chinese: 煲仔飯; pinyin: bāo zǎi fàn), sometimes translated as "rice casserole", is a traditional dinner dish in Southern China and Southeast Asia, mainly Hong Kong. How to make a simple claypot chicken rice at home chicken claypot rice with Chinese sausage.
Transfer the rice mixture to a Chinese claypot or a heavy-based saucepan or a dutch oven. Pour over the chicken stock and the reserved mushroom soaking liquid. Place the pot over a medium heat and.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken claypot rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Claypot rice (Chinese: 煲仔飯; pinyin: bāo zǎi fàn), sometimes translated as "rice casserole", is a traditional dinner dish in Southern China and Southeast Asia, mainly Hong Kong. How to make a simple claypot chicken rice at home chicken claypot rice with Chinese sausage.
Chicken Claypot Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Claypot Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken claypot rice using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Claypot Rice:
- Get of Boneless Chicken Thigh.
- Take of Ginger.
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Sake.
- Make ready of Chinese Sausages.
- Get of Dried Shrimps.
- Take of Garlic.
- Prepare of Dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Make ready of rice.
- Make ready of chicken stock.
- Get of Dark soy sauce.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Sesame Oil.
Claypot chicken rice, or claypot rice as we often call it here, is a smoky hot, super delicious meat and rice meal. Cooking this in a claypot over hot fire is deliberate, and is what gives the rice and meat its. The rice cooked using a claypot has a wonderful smoky flavour and a nice crust which I just can't achieve using a rice cooker. Claypot Chicken Rice is a delicious one-pot meal that can be easily prepared at home.
Steps to make Chicken Claypot Rice:
- Marinate Chicken for 30 mins.
- Soak dried shrimps, mushroom and Chinese sausage separately in hot water.
- Chop up dried shrimps, slice mushrooms, remove Chinese sausage casing and slice.
- Heat sesame oil in claypot and stir fry Chinese sausage and dried shrimps till brown. Remove from claypot.
- Use same claypot and oil to stir fry garlic till fragrant then add chicken and mushroom and stir fry briefly.
- Add rice and dark soy sauce and salt and combine ingredients.
- Add chicken stock and simmer at medium heat till liquid is mainly soaked up by rice approx 10mins.
- Turn heat down to Low and cover for five mins.
- When rice is cooked, turn off heat and leave covered for ten mins.
- Sprinkle Chinese sausage and dried shrimps at top before serving.
- If you like, also sprinkle chopped up spring onions and boiled Kailan on top.
The addition of mushrooms and Chinese sausage makes it even tastier. Claypot Chicken Rice is a very popular. To eat this real claypot chicken rice, we normally visit hawker centers and there are a few good ones here in Singapore. There is a great post on how stalls cook it here. The rice wine chicken was better than the claypot rice to be honest.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken claypot rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!