Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, non-fried chicken katsu made in the oven. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have non-fried chicken katsu made in the oven using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven:
- Make ready of Chicken breast.
- Take of ＊Salt and pepper.
- Get of heaping teaspoon ＊Sugar.
- Make ready of ＊Garlic powder.
- Take of Sake.
- Make ready of Panko.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Non-fried Chicken Katsu Made in the Oven:
- Cut off the skin from the chicken and cut them diagonally into 1 cm wide cuts..
- Combine the chicken and the [＊] ingredients in a bag and rub together. Add in the sake and repeat. Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- In a preheated frying pan, add in the panko and vegetable oil and stir fry it on low to medium heat. It will look like this at first..
- Keep stirring with a spatula evenly until it turns golden brown. Transfer to a plate and let it cool..
- Add mayonnaise to the chicken. Coat both sides with Step 3 and arrange it like so on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake at 220℃ for 20-25 minutes. We have a gas stove so I bake for 20 minutes. If you have an electric oven, I think you should bake it for a bit longer..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food non-fried chicken katsu made in the oven recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!