Ghosty chicken katsu curry. Put in lid on, turn to low hwat and let it simmer. Katsu curry is a variation of Japanese curry with a chicken cutlet on top. Adding chicken cutlet brings the Japanese curry up to the next level.
Katsu Curry – Great Pre-made Dish. Chicken katsu curry is so simple to make at home. We've balanced this recipe's rich sauce and chicken with a fresh and zingy vegetable salad.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ghosty chicken katsu curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Put in lid on, turn to low hwat and let it simmer. Katsu curry is a variation of Japanese curry with a chicken cutlet on top. Adding chicken cutlet brings the Japanese curry up to the next level.
Ghosty chicken katsu curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ghosty chicken katsu curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ghosty chicken katsu curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ghosty chicken katsu curry:
- Make ready of onion (chopped in big chunks).
- Take of big size potato (chopped in big chucks).
- Take of carrot (chopped in big chucks).
- Get of butternut squash (chopped in big chucks).
- Get of vegetable cooking oil.
- Take of Japanese curry paste.
- Take of water.
- Take of Chicken tonkatsu.
- Make ready of chicken fillets.
- Take of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of egg.
- Make ready of plain four.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Japanese rice – check out my recipe of how to make perfect Japanese rice.
- Take of Small piece of nori sheet and cut out some eyes and mouth shape.
- Make ready of Sriracha sauce for ghost tear.
Ghosty chicken katsu curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic. This dish has been made famous in the UK by the restaurant Wagamama and now we're sharing with you how to make it for yourself! This healthier katsu is coated in finely chopped flaked almonds and baked in the oven (rather than fried) until crisp and golden.
Instructions to make Ghosty chicken katsu curry:
- In a medium highheat saucepan, put about 1 tbsp cooking oil in, add onions, potato, butternut squashs and carrots in. Stir well.
- Add 4 small blocks of Japanese curry paste in and add some water. Mix all the ingredients together. Put in lid on, turn to low hwat and let it simmer..
- Place flour and breadcrumbs in different plate. Beat the egg in a bowl. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dust chicken with flour, then coated in egg then breadcrumbs..
- Heat up your pan of wok then add vegetable cooking oil until medium high heat. Add chicken in one at the time cook until one side cooked about 6-8 min then turn over and cook for another 5 min. Then take them out and place on kitchen towels to get rid of the oil. Slice them pieces of chicken up..
- Pour some curry sauce in a serving bowl. Form some sushi rice into long tear drop to make a ghosty shape. Decorate with nori sheet to make ghost eyes and mouth. You can add sriracha sauce to make ghost tear too!.
Ghosty chicken katsu curry step by step. Put in lid on, turn to low hwat and. That also explains why the Japanese curry isn't spicy, but more comforting in taste. What makes panko special in this Chicken Katsu Curry recipe? I recommend making the Katsu after the sauce and rice are done.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ghosty chicken katsu curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!